New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 402 - page 11

Do any of the developers even come in here or not? I'm waiting for an answer.

FION:
Do any of the developers even come in here or not? I'm waiting for an answer.

I'm guessing everyone is pumping and you're not...

I'd like to see the microexpert with his log to check it.

Figured it out, the story was missing. The issue has been resolved.

Dear developers, why does the MetaEditor interpreter skip a construct like:

if (1==0>1) ...

In theory, an error message should pop up here or not?

P.S. Do you accept wishes on language improvement, in particular additional functions?

Dear Sirs!

While testing the Expert Advisor, I noticed that the charts are acting strangely. I have looked into it and found out the following: my Sell order was opened at 0.8504 and closed at 0.8490, meanwhile my profit was negative.

If anyone has encountered anything like this, could you please tell me what the problem is.

d050501:

Dear Sirs!

While testing the Expert Advisor, I noticed that the charts are acting strangely. I have looked into it and found out the following things: my Sell order was opened at the price of 0.8504 and closed at the price of 0.8490, while the profit was negative.

And they say that the chickens are milked in Kiev.

Alexey, you're wrong - he's in Kyiv and the chickens are milked wherever he can find them ;)

Maybe your spread was off the scale at the time of testing, or maybe the tester has counted swaps with commissions.

however "they" have it, but telepaths don't accept after 8pm on a Friday.

Don't forget - it's a full moon tonight, so telepaths have overtime

xrust:

Maybe your spread was off the charts at the time of testing, or maybe the tester was charging you swaps with commissions.

Thank you, it seems to be really about swaps. And to be honest, I do not understand what is going on with spreads. Isn't spread a constant for each currency pair in this brokerage company?