America's default, in Russian. - page 17

MetaDriver:

All right, you're off the hook, I'll give you that. It's just a little too standard. Where'd you copy it?

;)

A song that lasts a lifetime. (I had a lot of trouble with it (vodka) 4 times I coded myself - unsuccessfully and only on the fifth time did it work :)). The main thing here is to realise and admit to yourself that you are an alcoholic (and it may be true that it is in your dna for life - it is an inborn disease).

MetaDriver:

=))

Nah, no way. We will continue to set the example of returning to the eternal values of food, booze and pussy.

You are so selfish.

FAGOTT was just advocating that there are no other values besides the US dollar. And you haven't listened.

While you've been flubbing here, the pindos are gravel roads moving out of their cottages and into the 200-mile sewer sewer under Las Vegas. Pretty soon they'll fire all their cops and have no one to beat a passerby on the back of the head with a club.

MetaDriver:

1. You don't have to fill it with anything. You don't have to fill it with anything. I like brainless states very much.

You can even call them "The Great Void" and be proud of it. :-)

//like Tantric. ;)

2. I am like that myself! ;-D

this state is hard to maintain, especially at first - harder than any job and only with time you can get used to it (and when the kundalini awakens you won't be alone anymore!)

Reshetov:

You guys are so selfish.

FAGOTT has recently been propagating that there are no other values besides the US dollar. And you haven't listened.

While you're blathering on, the pindos are moving out of their cottages on gravel roads and into the 200-mile sewer sewer under Las Vegas. Soon they'll fire all their cops and have no one to beat a passerby on the back of the head with a baton.

Oh, and I thought that the finks also had the biggest GDP in the world!

They have found a correlation between the probability of an imminent default and the rate of change in the number of police officers.)))

"As long as freedom burns, As long as hearts are alive for honour,
My friend, wake up and give in! "

Mm-hmm. Wake up, inhale the prana, chase the qigong on your dicks and get to the loom. Beautiful! And for lunch, fried acridas and an assortment of nectar.

Svinozavr:

"As long as freedom burns, As long as hearts are alive for honour,
My friend, wake up and give in! "

Mm-hmm. Wake up, inhale the prana, chase the qigong on your dicks and get to the loom. Beautiful! And for lunch, fried acridas and an assortment of nectar.

Not if it goes without consequences why refuse.

Also, the findos are oppressing the niggers!

Collector, gravel, cops and Negroes are oppressed - imminent default is certain.

Reshetov:

You're so selfish.

FAGOTT has recently been propagating that there are no other values besides the US dollar. And you haven't listened.

While you're blathering on, the pindos are moving out of their cottages on gravel roads and into the 200-mile sewer sewer under Las Vegas. Soon they'll fire all their cops and have no one to beat a passerby on the back of the head with a truncheon.

All right, that's it. I'm off to grieve over the plight of the fudge. ;

It's not about the quid and economic power )))) It's about the amount of evil, depravity and soullessness.) Where people cross the permissible boundary, anything can happen - an earthquake or total poverty.)

FAGOTT:

Also, the findos are oppressing the niggers!

Collector, gravel, cops and Negroes are oppressed - imminent default is certain.

Of course they are. Obama was made to swim in the Gulf of Mexico last year by BP's new ringleader. The kid is now black with oil.