America's default, in Russian. - page 15

FAGOTT:

It has been noted many times both at home and abroad that the people of the former USSR are prone to apocalyptic scenarios with regard to the USA. But the US has not been buried in the last 100 years, they still cannot bury it.

They impose on us ())))) that the end of the world will come from their side, watch any of their films.

sanyooooook:

I have a father who likes to use, we even took him to a granny, but he started again (after forty days), I can't figure out why he did it.

As someone who's experienced in this business, tell me, what's it for?

Sanya, I'm not into that kind of stuff. I wish someone could explain to me...

"In my house it's all horseradish and wormwood.

"The hole in my head is new.

I'm stabbed in the heart where it feels good,

I'm home where it sucks."

BG

sanyooooook:

I have a father who likes to use, we even took him to a doctor, but he started again (after forty days), I can't understand why he does it.

As a person experienced in this business, tell me: from what?

Alcoholics (and workaholics as well) always have an obsession with the idea of "willpower". Sort of like here:

Svinozavr:

Am I a quivering creature or can I hang myself?

:) // Petya, please don't be offended! I'll take it as it is. You don't mind, do you? ;)

The closest members of the public (usually in the form of your wife) ALWAYS help this obsession: "Get a grip on yourself... Don't you have any willpower?".

That's why chances usually arise after the wife leaves..... ;)

Hmm. I might suggest "willpower default." That's what Alcoholics Anonymous does. It works.

MetaDriver:

Alcoholics (as well as work-play-animi-golics) always have an obsession with the idea of 'willpower'. It's roughly the same as here:

:) // Petya, please don't be offended! I'll take it as it is. You don't mind, do you? ;)

The immediate community (usually in the form of the wife) ALWAYS helps this obsession: "Get a grip on yourself... don't you have any willpower?".

That's why chances usually arise after the wife leaves..... ;)

Hmm. I might suggest "willpower default." That's what Alcoholics Anonymous does. It works.

Yeah, I've noticed something like that about him: "No more drinking!"

sanyooooook:

Yeah, I've noticed something like that about him: "No more drinking!"
Read this. It's all real to the point.

sanyooooook:

I have a father who likes to use, we even took him to a granny, but he started again (forty days later), I can't figure out why he does it.

As a man with experience in this business, tell me: from what?

he's been sober for 12 years, but yesterday he was writing like a live person, "they poured a shot of whiskey in a window in some buffet, I slammed it down and served him a glass of....".

Tantrik:

12 years on the wagon! .........

// Well, well, let's check it out... ;)

?

What, you can't cut loose?

MetaDriver:

?

What, you don't have the guts?

Meditation is a substitute for even the strongest narcotics. (there were short-term experiments) and now to get some kind of chemical joy looks ridiculous.

MetaDriver:

?

What, you can't cut loose?

?

Why don't I do it for him (and that guy)? Either way, it's something to fill the lack of brains with. Maybe the man's got other things to do around here.

Pop Gapon!

MetaDriver:
Yeah. I'm all about the strategic stuff. Like that owl. :)

Strategically, yes. And default and crisis are always a boon. Only within the national economy only the strongest survive to this good.