Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2

RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2:

EA for Automatic StopLoss, Take Profit, Profit Lock, and Trailing Stop. SL and TP could be hidden.

Author: Roni Nafrianto

RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v2.06
RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v2.06
  • www.mql5.com
Views: 88517 Rating: Published: 2015.02.09 11:03 Updated: 2018.05.31 10:46 EA for Automatic Stop Loss, Take Profit, Profit Lock, and Trailing Stop (With Special Methods). SL and TP could be hidden. Input parameters Changes Note First of all, your orders SL and TP must be set to 0, then this EA will set appropriate SL and TP. To disable...

The best trailing everrrrrr....................

Dedy_Sucianto:
The best trailing everrrrrr....................
Thanks mas Dedy. This EA will not present without your brilliant ideas and reviews.

Nice update, but any note on ChartSymbolSelection, or that is unfinished? )

MaxEmperor:
Nice update, but any note on ChartSymbolSelection, or that is unfinished? )
Please tell me what's problem with the option. Because I don't have time to test it live.

good much better than mine.

kebaya:
good much better than mine.
Thank you.

Great. Thanks for sharing. I'm missing one feature. Spike protection of some sort. I guess simplest is to start a timer when over SL and if still over SL after defined time -> close.

OttoB:
Great. Thanks for sharing. I'm missing one feature. Spike protection of some sort. I guess simplest is to start a timer when over SL and if still over SL after defined time -> close.
Nice idea. I'll be considering to add it.

Hi RoNz

I just downloaded your EA an when went to test it I keep  getting stop out with a three pip lose can you please explain how to use the trailing an trailing step input thank you.  

082419lf:

Hi RoNz

I just downloaded your EA an when went to test it I keep  getting stop out with a three pip lose can you please explain how to use the trailing an trailing step input thank you.  

Please use with basic setting first. if it has problems, please tell me. 3 pips should to be input as 30 pips in input params.