Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 37

Revo Trades #:

am proud to do it ron. this ea is best. you should be selling it on marketplace, or a version of it.

I'll consider it. But I'll need your help.

Dear Ronz ..

does it able to take "Broker's swap / commission" into account for profit locking or trailing profit hit /close?

sorry, if that question been asked b4.

thank you.

Your EA is awesome, thank you for everything

Hi Ronz,

Why NQ Future ( NQ100)  doesn.t work.

Please help me to update. Thank you.

Wong Chun Hoong #:

Dear Ronz ..

does it able to take "Broker's swap / commission" into account for profit locking or trailing profit hit /close?

sorry, if that question been asked b4.

thank you.

No, it just doing the simplest method by putting SL n TP you set earlier. For commision, you have to calculate it manually.

Sh Ronald Diaz #:

Hi Ronz,

Why NQ Future ( NQ100)  doesn.t work.

Please help me to update. Thank you.

Hi, I'm sorry. I never tested it on NQ100. 

Hi Ronz.

I'm using an EA with buy/sell seperate engine with Martingale.

is Ronz support moving TP for all buy or all sell orders to profits lock position(for all buy or all sell only) ? As i understand Ronz profits lock is calculate all current orders, not seperate to buy or sell orders?

Thanks.

Hi Roni:

If possible please add an option to exclude certain Symbols.

Because pip calculations are different for metals... Gold, Silver for example.

I am using All Opened Ordersfor ChartSymbolSelection option to trail all Currency pairs.

But for Gold I would need to trail with different pip values.

Many thanks for the great EA.

hello

can I know the the diffrence between 

classic, step make distance and step by step! in trailing stop

thanks

Roni Nafrianto #:

No, it just doing the simplest method by putting SL n TP you set earlier. For commision, you have to calculate it manually.

wished that, trailing could do basket trailing (eg. because usually the same symbol opened many positions (eg. grid or martingale), if the trailing only tackle the individual order amongst the rest of opened ones, then is very dangerous to ignore those "grid orders or / basket")

thanks..   :D