Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 36

Roni Nafrianto #:

Thanks for your help, brother. You have the best answers.

am proud to do it ron. this ea is best. you should be selling it on marketplace, or a version of it.

Siti Kamilah Binti Malik #:

hi guys,

may i know what is meant by tab " profit to loct": 60 ? is it meant 60% of the open order or 60 in pip ?

that is the first stop loss. in points.

Agata Pastucha #:
I'm looking for the h1 settings, I don't understand what's going on with target points to lock profit and profit to lock, what should the h1 settings be?

i am sure that i and roni have answered that in past comments, but here goes again... lock profit target is the trailing part of the trail stop. so if i have that at 70 points, and the "profit to lock", which is the first stop loss, at 30, that first stop loss is not added to trades until price has reached 70 points in profit, and then the first stop loss is added.

speedsk8r #:
What is the difference between step by step and step keep distance?

Step by step from what value?
Does step by step mean it will trail x pips at a time from the value set?

Step keep distance from what value?
Does step keep distance mean it will trail 1 pip at a time no matter what value is set?

sorry, but i use my own custom made version of roni "ronz" now, so am unable to help with your q's, however, i can vouch for all the tsl styles in it. They all work well at different times.

Sunfire #:
how is the max SL determine? Or how can I set the max SL ?

That setting you put in points and that is your maximum sl, and when the trail target is reached, and the trail stop (loss) is added the max SL is replaced with the stop loss of the trail stop.

Thakuri #:
Hi there, does this work for basket trading too? I have many trades open on a single pair but I would like everything to close at once certain pips are reached for all the trades in total

yes AND no HAHA.

the stoplosses will be different prices, however, they will be very close together. I made a group trail stop as you described from ronz as a template ea, and compared 2 trading accounts using each ea at the same time. The trades from both accounts were very close to the same. The differences in profits were negligible.

mantab -- nice

Hi mas rony,i put take profit 200 and SL 100 in EA, but still confuse about profit lock n trailing stop setting.

may u explain me please :)

1. how to make my first SL modify have 50 or 60 pips with price?

2.about trailing stop n trailing stop step,what value i must input in EA, so my 2nd SL modify still have range 50-60pips, likes my 1st SL modify, with classic , keep distance or step by step?

ex :

i open position in current price 1.13000 , then price moving to 1.13100 , i want my 1st SL modify 1.13050 , if current price 1.13200 , SL modify 1.13150 , same if hitting 2nd SL, have 50 or 60 pips range price.

can i setting like that or not? if can,please help how n what value i must input to EA

thankyou before

I seen lots of people ask about the trailing method,  but I didn't want to check the other 27 pages after not seeing egad I'm about to ask.  Trailing stop keep distance;  keep distance from what?  It moves the sl but then doesn't keep trailing . Is this just a break-even option without further trailing?  Is it determined by the size of the step or the stop? 

Also I've noticed it doesn't alter all orders,  if I manually set a stop-loss, does that order not get trailed anymore?  (I just realized this could be the case with keep distance method enabled, I'll have to check when I get home)  and if I set the stop-loss or take profit to anything but 0 it didn't get affected either. 

BTW brother good work,  trailing by step is exactly what I was looking for,  and the lock profit is nice too as my broker takes commission so break-even to even actually still costs me the commission.  Could you consider adding trailing by percent instead of preset value?  Or include trail before in profit (like stop loss 300 points start trailing right away so if it moves 150 Ibby profit the sl would be them increase from -300 to -150) . Pm me if you make these changes the thread will notify me.  Keep up the good work bud! 

guys... each of the styles of trail stop in ronz make those trail stops different between each other. If you want your qs answered, you need to include an image of your settings, otherwise we dont have much context or idea what you have, so we can not give you an answer.