Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 39

Very nice EA indeed.

It would be helpful EA trace SL/TP LINES, while in SL/TP are hidden

For some reason it is not installed on the schedule

Hi Roni,

I have been reading the 39 pages and still confuse.  Can you advice what setting should I use if I want to these scenario below?

Stop Loss at 3000 points

Start trailing when it is at profit  of 2000 points

Every time the market current price goes according to the direction of another 500 points, lock the profit 100 points.

I tried to disable and enable the locking profit, but the stop loss line doesn't move accordingly.

Please advice.

Thanks in a abundance!

Hi respected authbor,

I would like to ask how to configure a setting: 

I am using swing trading....Here is my setting.

- Target to lock : 1250

- Profit to lock : 1000

After the profit lock, when pips reach 1300, trailing stop triggered, the trailing distance will remain distance 250 from the floating price.

Can you advice how to set the Trailing Method, Trailing Stop, and Trailing Step ???

Very much appreciate.

I want to use BUY/SELL STOP order instead of STOP Loss against the current open order. is it possible?

Maybe this has been asked a million times by im hoping to get an answer. Below are my settings, need help verifying if they are correct. 
TP: 900
SL: 600
Profit lock: Disabled
Trailing mode: Step keep distance
Trailing stop: 10
Trailing step: 10
I want the SL to move by 10 points if price moves in my favor 10 points. If price is at +10 pts, the current SL should be 590 points from my entry price. if price moves against me, SL should not move.

Are my settings correct

What a wonderful EA, thank you so much!
I have one question:
Does the stop loss moves to breakeven, when Target Point to Lock Profit is reached?

There are several styles of trail stops included in this fabulous trades manager by ron.
I have used it for years!

Selamat sore bg Roni,
bg saya menggunakan ea ronz auto tp - sl dan mengaktifkan fungsi lock profit tetapi lock profitnya tidak befungsi bg,
misalnya :
saya pasang posisi BUY
saya pasang
tp 60 pips
lock profit 20pips

setelah profit saya melebih dari 20 pips, malah ke 40an pips keatas ndak aktif lock profitnya bg
dan candle berbalik arah / turun lagi tidak aktif auto lock profit / auto SL plus

saya mohon bantuanya bg

terima kasih sebelumnya bg

Hi Roni

Nice to read comments / views regarding your product...

Eager to know, is there MT5 version is available too? so as many more (including myself) could be benefited by yours product.

Best regards

Rehan

rehan65trade@gmail.com