Wave analysis fan club - page 50

ReziDent:

It's too early to draw definitive conclusions, but it's still interesting:

conclusions are based on facts, but if the eu has not issued receipts to anyone, it means it does not owe anyone anything - hence it will teach everyone a lesson and ride down laughing as it goes...

forte928:
The conclusions are based on facts, but if the eu has not issued receipts to anyone, it means it does not owe anyone anything - hence it will teach everyone a lesson and ride low, grinning as it goes along...
Anything's possible...

USDCHF. My movement option, for the coming week.

forte928:
conclusions are drawn based on facts but if the eu has not issued receipts to anyone - so it does not owe anyone anything - hence it will teach everyone a lesson and ride low, grinning along the way...

There, how, .... do you see only facts, or among the facts, there are illusions with moose....))), or only facts without moose....))))?

Is it a fact that you see...))))?

ReziDent:

On my indicators, I still see only a downward movement and begins to show the trend component, which is shown by the green histogram on the lower oscillator, while the MACD - the average oscillator has not yet given confirmation (the second) to continue downwards, but close to it. But at the same time, the weekly one shows a good step formation, which should work out in full, up to the point 1.2923 that may unambiguously prove the incorrectness of your conclusions about the directed upward movement.

ReziDent:

The purple marked zigzag looks like a classic break and retest of the purple trendline and a trend change.

I don't rule out the possibility of a move to 61.8% of the entire 1.3047 rise either, (fall limit at 1.2538, in which case the implied KDT will be cancelled). I was worried about the emerging pattern on the 4 hour chart...

(All right, we're all here oryot.... ))

DhP:

(All right, we're all here oryot.... ))

Self-critical ))))