Wave analysis fan club - page 44

USDCHF as I think it is not that difficult to see the rate increase as well. I don't think the complexity of the markup improves its perception.

NikT_58:

I don't care if you don't leave your computer. I do not really understand why my remark was deleted?

Mathemat 21.08.2011 05:18

........ do not engage in discussions ..........with participants who do not have the necessary expertise.......

NikT_58:

I don't care if you don't leave your computer. I don't really understand why my line got deleted?

I laughed a lot after your comment.

Lucifer:
I remember the basic rule: wave 4 never goes into wave 1 territory, and you have wave 4 twice.

Where did you get this information? (Share your source)

D.N. Stukalov "Elliott Wave Theory".

The basic rules for the formation of trend impulse waves:

And, Please stop the flooding in this thread. Nothing personal.

Nazarikov:

Where did you get this information from? (Share your source)

D.N. Stukalov "Elliott Wave Theory".

The basic rules of trend impulse wave formation:

And, Please stop the flooding in this thread. Nothing personal.

A Comprehensive Course on the Elliott Wave Law

(Comprehensive Course on the Wave Principle)

(A.J. Frost and Robert Prechter Jr.)

Impulse
The most common driving wave is an impulse. In an impulse, wave 4 does not enter
territory (i.e., does not overlap) with wave 1. This rule holds for all non-margin
("unleveraged") markets. The futures markets, with their high
futures markets, with their high margins, may lead to short-term price spikes which would not occur in
in markets without leverage. In this case, the crossover is usually limited to daily or
intraday price movements and even then is extremely rare.

Corrected my forecast on EurUsd.

Blue caption marked with a question mark - suggested options in case of emergency - if sub-wave 2 of wave 3 is formed

1(с(2)) - 1 sub-wave of wave C in wave 2.

Lucifer:
I laughed for a long time after your comment.

It gets interesting. Well, let's see. So almost everyone's forecast is for the South.

I have such thoughts so far. Note. wave (C) 1.618 to (A)

I so look and see an ambiguous situation, and while the market is dragging down forming wave b(soon to rise) according to some expectations wave C(fall down) it is hard to imagine how long it will roll down or will stop soon.

rensbit:

I have such thoughts so far. Note. wave (C) 1.618 to (A)

I paid attention and it seems that the forecast may be correct, as I may also have the same situation, if the wave goes beyond 1.4190-1.4160 it will be safe to say that you are right and the 2nd wave of the main cycle is forming, but not as the beginning of the 3rd one.
Reason: