Wave analysis fan club - page 48

Thanks for the clarification. On the weekly I think there is a triangle there too.

Hello. My view on the USDCHF.

It appears to me that the Rising wave, is complete, and on Monday, the price will start to decline.

My opinion, the price has formed a single zig-zag a-b-c, and has started to form a new wave pattern. It is possible that a (X)-wave-bond is forming , for a double zig-zag of [X]-wave.

In the alternative scenario, I consider that [X]-wave-link, completed, in form, a single zig-zag (a)-(b)-(c), and price forms the first waves of ROTATION, the second zig-zag, [ y]-wave.

P.S. Both moves, Monday, Tuesday, will be synchronous, and on Wednesday (I hope so), the situation should clarify, i.e., price will determine the form and direction of the move.

In my view, the most promising and realistic, is the variant of correction, double zig-zag [w]-[x]-[y]. That the correction ended, as a single zig-zag (a)-(b)-(c), is unlikely. I. measured the time zones, the second corrective wave, and set them, at the beginning of the fourth wave (see chart). It can be seen that the fourth wave, is much smaller than the second wave, and this, should not be the case. Besides, the Fed meeting will take place on 20.09.20011. I think that under such conditions, the market will not form a decrease in the form of the fifth wave. Most likely, it will wait, drawing zig-zags on the chart, rendering in the channel.

Conclusion; We, in a 4-correction wave, and so, till 22.09.2011. ( The Fed meeting will be 2 days).

According to my markings, the decline is not over and any rise in the exchange rate is seen as a correction.

I originally had this marking and it is likely to stay that way:

Hello all!

USDRUR

Nazarikov:

Hello all!

USDRUR

Ha, you must be joking....))))

ReziDent:

I originally had this marking and it is likely to stay that way:

The wave structure should include 100 to 160 candles. Zoom in on the chart.