Wave analysis fan club - page 43

All flooding with signs of crusade (religious warfare) has been deleted.

Please be constructive and do not engage in discussions with overly opinionated participants who do not have the necessary competence on the topic of the thread.

That's the way I painted the Pound-Dollar, interesting to know other people's opinions on it.

Lucifer:

That's how I painted the Pound-Dollar, interesting to know other people's opinion on this.

I think the 5th wave has not formed yet(will stretch like 1 and 3)

The pound/dollar on H1 is clearly a five-wave pattern. Note the 3(3)-th three-wave, the pullback is more than 50% of the grid. From 1.6443 upwards there is a 5th or 1(5), if the trend lines are broken, it is the 5th, then look at 1.6443. It may be broken through either by a correction or the pivot first, which is equal to the whole pentagon from 1.6109. Based on the nature of the breakdown of 1.6443, i.e. which wave has broken through, A or C in the correction, we can determine the reversal or the pullback on a lower timeframe. Otherwise, the upward wave is higher than the current wave with a breakthrough of the trend lines, or without breaking through the trend lines, the continuation of the current wave.
I think that's about it.

Nazarikov:

I think the 5th wave hasn't formed yet (will stretch like 1 and 3)

I remember the basic rule: wave 4 never goes into wave 1 territory and you have wave 4 twice.

Lucifer:
I remember the basic rule: wave 4 never goes into wave 1 territory, and you have wave 4 twice.

This is the rule for momentum, which model does Nazarikov :, do you know if momentum?

What do you mean the basic rule, what, there are non basic rules...?

Sweet:

This is the rule for momentum, which model does Nazarikov :, do you know if momentum?

What do you mean by a basic rule, that, there are non basic rules...?

In Elliott's theory there are guidelines (they are usually not that important) and there are rules (you should follow them in order not to miss a prediction).

The 5 waves are part of impulses and corrections (wave A or C) you should know that.

USDCHF, I expect a decline.

Lucifer:

In Elliott theory there are guidelines (they are usually not that important) and there are rules (you have to follow them in order not to miss a prediction).

The 5- waves are part of impulses and corrections (wave A or C) you should know that.

I see,.......))))) True, the song is from the wrong operetta, but whatever....))))

I don't care if you don't leave your computer. I don't really understand why my line got deleted?