Wave analysis fan club - page 57

lotos7:

worked your patterns well... but there is a question... isn't the subwave short with ... a=s ? if i am talking nonsense, sorry - not out of malice but out of ignorance....

...can the move downwards be regarded as the start of the 1st wave or is it too early to tell ....

Yeah - definitely worked it out, great ....... one year after the publication of the forecast ;) ... I think it is too early to talk about the first downward wave: wait another 5 years - surely there will be another section, which corresponds to the forecast more accurately ;) .....

VladislavVG:

Yep - definitely worked it out, perfectly ....... a year after the forecast was published ;) ... I think it's too early to talk about the first downward wave: wait another 5 years - there will probably be another section that more accurately matches the forecast ;) .....

i saw the dates , but the candles were very similar to this morning on the eu ...

Good evening...

a branch with no respondents, which is a pity...

FxCruiser:
a branch with no respondents, which is a pity...

So, which pairs should I analyse?

I've been reading books, about wave analysis, and all sorts of wolf waves, etc. =)

Let us analyze =)

First EUR/JPY

IRIP:

So, which pairs should I analyse?

I've been reading books, about wave analysis, and all sorts of wolf waves, etc. =)

Let us analyze =)

First EUR/JPY

It is true that analysis should be developed as an effective tool

Speculator:

That's right analysis should be developed as one of the effective tools

Yeah, we will, from midnight onwards...

As the market launches

М15

Speculator:

That's right analysis should be developed as one of the effective tools

Yeah, we will, from midnight onwards...

As the market launches