Wave analysis fan club - page 53

Sweet:

Are you guys conspiring....)))) I already replied....there is no reliable way, no REAL way, to determine it........

Seriously, you can determine the movement of the day, week with a VERY high probability, even if you miscalculate, the losses are not big, but when they take older TFs and talk about targets and directions, it's.... there are no words...))) it's about DOUBLE...

on my screenshot for me there are far more issues left unchecked than mapped, it's just a guess, not at all a statement. And success in trading, perhaps, will come only when people who consider themselves traders, will stop taking someone else's predictions, advice, etc. seriously, and will do their job looking at them. I hope you do not read everything that is written on posts and fences while driving? Although you do come across the right advertisement.

"If you don't know what you want, you will end up in a place where you don't want to be." A. Elder

How about this? )))

rensbit:
How about this? )))

Also an option ;))

ReziDent:

Aren't you embarrassed that your first wave, is several times bigger than the third wave....:)?