[Archive! - page 84

TheXpert:
You could tell right away that your ears were rocked, mine would wilt from a tenth of the noodles hanging on yours :)

Somehow very difficult to understand. ))

charter:

For those whose school knowledge of physics prevents them from believing in perpetual motion, watch here.

Boyan. Already been here and explained how it works. Buy a hat with four visors:)

Integer:
Buy a cap with four visors:)
I wonder why the fourth one? I'd rather have a sombrero.

TheXpert:
I wonder why the fourth one? I'd rather have a sombrero.

Front for the sun, back for the rain. The sombrero gets blown away by the wind.

Copperfield's tricks are both more complicated and more interesting, but even they had people cracking them.

... Blessed are those who believe in all kinds of bullshit.

For upon their ears shall ascend the maker of this mumbo jumbo

To glory and prosperity.....

charter:

For those whose school physics knowledge prevents them from believing in perpetual motion, see here.

This is a real opportunity to "make" 1000000 quid,

If, after purchasing the device shown in the film, it proves to be inadequate to the advertised specifications.

The American court is the fairest court in the world. :)

Give everyone a MILLION !!!! ))) ... Or a perpetual motion machine.

Integer:
Copperfield's tricks are more complicated and more interesting, but there were people who cracked them too.

There is a patent on this 'trick'. I haven't compared it in detail. But it is similar in general terms.

I have drawings and video instructions. I just don't have time to repeat the experiment.

Zhunko:

There is a patent on this 'trick'. I haven't compared it in detail. But it is similar in general terms.

I have drawings and video instructions. I just don't have time to repeat the experiment.

The patent is not a problem, you have to look at what it says, what exactly is patented. Someone already showed a patent for a perpetual motion machine, and the patent says "model", i.e. just some mechanical design of some device called "perpetual motion model". There is also a patent for curing illnesses with an aspen stick during the full moon.