[Archive! - page 682

Moskitman is right, it's better now. Pepsi is cheaper relative to bread, beer, petrol, meat etc... It is cheaper to go to Turkey or Egypt than to Sochi. Internet has become more widespread and cheaper. Mobile phones, almost everyone has one. Chairman of the Government, candidate of economic sciences boldly criticizes the President for shitty economic policy in the country, and what freedom of speech is in practice. Everything is just fine, and why these thugs with condoms on their lapels come out to protest is beyond comprehension.

Demi:

This is all child's nonsense - petrol, diesel was poured out.....

Especially for young people and speaking of "environmental quality" - in the Soviet Republic of Belarus, tens of tons of liquid rocket fuel was poured into the swamps every month. The liquid propellant in missile tanks has a limited shelf life, while it has to be in the tanks all the time - the missiles are always on alert! And due to its extreme toxicity it was extremely difficult to dispose of such quantities. And every month during all the years of Soviet power - into the swamps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nH0i0EY8d0

Demi:

This is all child's nonsense - petrol, diesel was poured out.....

Especially for young people and speaking of "environmental quality" - in the Soviet Republic of Belarus, tens of tonnes of liquid rocket fuel was poured into the swamps every month. The liquid propellant in missile tanks has a limited shelf life, while it has to be in the tanks all the time - the missiles are always on alert! And due to its extreme toxicity it was extremely difficult to dispose of such quantities. And every month during all the years of Soviet power - into the swamps

God forbid. Don't hang anything on young people's ears, and thank you for that...

BoraBo: Moskitman is right, it's better now. Pepsi is cheaper relative to bread, beer, petrol, meat etc... It is cheaper to go to Turkey or Egypt than to Sochi. Internet has become more widespread and cheaper. Mobile phones, almost everyone has one. Chairman of the Government, candidate of economic sciences boldly criticizes the President for the shitty economic policy in the country, and what freedom of speech is in practice. It's all just fucked up, and why are these bandar-logs

Yeah, the cost of Pepsi is probably the main criterion of quality of life... And also remember how much vodka costs: taking into account the approximately 100-fold increase in price compared with the 80s, it costs 1.5 to 2 rubles. That's why we should kiss Poo's feet for!

Well yes, materially it is better now than in the 90s, no one would dispute that. Yes, he has been raising pensions on a regular basis and state employees' salaries too.

But pensioners are still poor, and state employees are in the minority. So the average level of income and consumption has risen almost exclusively on private enterprise and the personal initiative of the people - against the entire corrupt vertical of power constructed by Pu.

Everything else you listed is a credit to Pu's predecessors and Mr Global Market. And the freedom of speech that is still left after the 90s, and the cheapness of the internet with gadgets, and the accessibility of Turkey.

And "those bandar-logs" have come out to the rallies not because they are poor and hungry, but because they demand respect. They are not the ones who were forced out with sticks and money to fake rallies in support of Pu.

Or are you just being snide and actually joking?

Mathemat:

Yeah, the cost of Pepsi is probably the main criterion for quality of life... And don't forget how much vodka costs: considering the 100-fold increase in prices since the 80s it costs 1.5-2 rubles. That's why we should kiss Poo's feet for!

Well yes, materially it is better now than in the 90s, no one would dispute that. Yes, he has been raising pensions on a regular basis and state employees' salaries too.

But pensioners are still poor, and state employees are in the minority. So the average level of income and consumption has risen almost exclusively on private enterprise and the personal initiative of the people - against the entire corrupt vertical of power constructed by Pu.

Everything else you listed is a credit to Pu's predecessors and Mr Global Market. And the freedom of speech that is still left after the 90s, and the cheapness of the Internet with gadgets, and the accessibility of Turkey.

And "those bandar-logs" have come out to the rallies not because they are poor and hungry, but because they demand respect. They are not the ones who were forced out with sticks and money to fake rallies in support of Pu.

Or are you just being snide and actually joking?

And what else is there to evaluate? Evaluate by world view, you're the one who got rejected. To judge where soldiers are dying, on the other side or on their own land, is blasphemous:

moskitman:

Wasn't it then that Leonid Ilyich sent my father to Shindand to be shot? No? Later? Interesting literature is certainly a good thing, but it is far from being an indicator of the development of the state and society.

You don't have to be a soldier nowadays, God save you from a terrorist, but you can get into trouble with the Yevsyukovs. Dude, it's all over wikipedia. It turns out that police officers are recruited after the asylum, I only guessed before.

If you run away from that too... ...you can go on and on and on.

You're wrong about vodka, Pepsi has also become cheaper on average. At that time Pepsi was 45 kopecks for 0.33, that is 8 cans for 0.5.

So, we pour a Pepsi, get some popcorn, too, like an achievement, happily sit back and watch what happens next (Mischek found a beautiful picture) :

PS Well that's if we don't want to be bandar-logs in the gazes of a ruler from God. And as C-4 rightly pointed out, it is not Putin's fault. The tsar we have is a good tsar it's the boyars who are shit.

I don't understand you at all, BoraBo.

Who's got me there, where are the dead, what other Yevsyukov you have to run away from somewhere, and finally, some bandar-logs in the ruler's gas ... What a strange stream of consciousness...

Have you ever thought about being understood?

P.S. Your stance on banter is not obvious, I apologize if I offended you. But I do have a couple of objections:

Borabo: Оценивать по тому где гибнут солдаты, на чужой стороне или на своей земле, кощунственно :

Moskitman:
Isn't that when Leonid Ilyich sent my father to Shindand to be shot? No? Later? Interesting literature is certainly a good thing, but by no means an indicator of the development of the state and society.

In my opinion, that's not what moskitman was shouting about. He was associating my favourite time with the war in Afghanistan (or indeed anywhere else), in which our loved ones died.

And as C-4 rightly pointed out, Putin is not to blame. The tsar is a good tsar it's the boyars who are shit.

That's the thing, C-4 wasn't talking about boyars, he was talking about serfs, i.e. "orange hamsters".

And still C-4 is wrong: Pu has further corrupted his boyars - instead of making them work (as Peter did).

Started for good health, ended as usual.

Mathemat:

I don't understand you at all, BoraBo.

Who's got me there, where are the dead, what other Yevsyukov you have to run away from somewhere, and finally, some bandar-logs in the ruler's gas ... What a strange stream of consciousness...

Have you ever thought about being understood?

P.S. Your stance on banter is not obvious, I apologize if I offended you. But I do have a couple of objections:

In my opinion, that's not what moskitman was shouting about. He was associating my beloved time with the war in Afghanistan (or indeed anywhere else), in which our loved ones lost their lives.

That's the thing, he wasn't talking about C-4 boyars, he was talking about serfs, i.e. orange hamsters.

And still C-4 is wrong: Pu has corrupted his boyars even more - instead of making them work (like Peter did).

On the subject of wars, let's leave that slippery subject alone.

C-4:
Of course that's how it's designed. It was Putin's fault. He deliberately drove people onto the bridge so that the bridge would collapse along with the people. Don't you get it yet?

In my opinion it is C-4 is bantering, like if a direct order from it was not (although, who knows) then there is nothing to blame him, and for what is doing his team it is not responsible.

And unlike Peter. Peter's boyars were by right of birth, while VVP recruited them himself and it is not clear why he does not want to answer for them, or at least punish those at fault.

And you cannot compare them at all.

BoraBo: In my opinion, it's C-4 who is kidding, since there was no direct order from him (although who knows), so there's nothing to blame him for, and he is not responsible for what his team does.

Let's leave this slippery subject of discussing C-4's statements.