[Archive! - page 698

moskitman:
"buy thirty-five belyash and pack a dog".
!!! )))

How big would these belyashis have to be?

Or is the dog a dwarf...

moskitman:

In '92, I used a penknife to stab a wounded wild boar to death - that's adrenaline!

The boar must have done something bad to you, at least he stole your wife.

And adrenaline is sold at the drugstore in the form of easily digestible compounds.

sand:

The boar must have done something bad to you, at least he stole your wife.

And adrenaline is sold at the drugstore in the form of easily digestible compounds.

Just short-circuiting the food chain on the hunt - us Earthlings, all living things eat all living things. That's okay. It's much worse to miss a scavenger.

Pleasure chemically? That's an addiction.

Come on... In context, I think I could become a cannibal without too much mental damage. It's just sometimes I feel sorry for the pigs. Kind of.

I liked the movie. Maybe you haven't seen it, it just premiered today. It reminds me of people who want to guess the market, but it's not about the market.

It's a shame there's only one episode but more coming soon http://filmix.net/serialy/32597-svyaz-prikosnovenie-touch-serial-2012.html

Officials rushed to buy luxury cars before they were banned

I remember my captain always used to say "there's a screw for every sly ass", apparently the president and the government ran out of screws ;)

SZZ: the nanobolt comes to mind .....))))))))))

Once again about scammers.

Since I can not stand cheating, decided once again to conduct an experiment on the honesty of sites that provide services to find people (frontline workers, the origin of the surname, etc.).

The purpose of this idea to warn gullible and inexperienced (though such probably a little :) users of the Internet web.

That's it.

And one more thing.

Draw conclusions

moskitman:
I thought about throwing it over the cliff into the river, but we didn't.

MMM man, have you gone completely soft in the brain? Go find a dozen more mines in the ground and put them on a stump, asshole. I want more people to die. Tomorrow it's recess time, teenagers are going to the woods.

It would have been in the ground for another hundred years. Fucking hell. Go find her and get her the fuck out of there.

Is Mischek2 the same Mischek ?