[Archive! - page 641

alexeymosc:

I'm fed up with everything.

I'm going to the bathhouse today. A SAUNA. With herbal tea, steaming, cold baths.

I recommend it to everyone who doesn't have a heart condition.

A sauna with a wood-burning cooker is especially good!

alexeymosc:

I'm fed up with everything.

I'm going to the bathhouse today. A SAUNA. With herbal tea, steaming, cold baths.

I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a heart condition.

Wait, wait... :-) What about that vodka there - "Ahito", "Mahito" or whatever it's called... (I can't remember its name, as you used to write it).

With a beer afterwards...

PapaYozh:
A sauna with a wood-burning cooker is especially good!

I only wore one of these when I was a kid. I had my own. And dived in a snowdrift in winter )

And on the lake did. I can tell you about it in detail.

You would gather stones from the shore of the lake (it would be good if there were large stones).

There is a hole in the ground (sand) about 30 centimetres deep. Over the hole they make a fireplace out of the stones, with a huge stone in its heart (a couple of men are supposed to carry it).

This construction is heated for several hours with wood.

At the same time they cut long thin poles of 2-meter length, from which around the frame 2*2*2 meters approximately is going to be formed. This frame is wrapped with wide polyethylene tape.

Everything, the embers are raked out. The huge stone serves as the main heat keeper, as does the rest of the hearth fireplace. The heat is more than it needs to be, it soars a lot, especially in such a small space. And you can run into the lake )

Now I go to public bathhouses in Moscow. We go to Krasnopresnenskaya.

Roman.:

Wait, wait... :-) What about that vodka - "Ahito", "Mahito" or whatever... (I can't remember its name, as you used to spell it).

With a beer afterwards...

) Asahi beer, and hot Sake. It's after the bath. I have a birthday tomorrow. So we're getting ready, getting cleaned up.

Anyway, I'm athletically inclined, so I drink mostly on Fridays and weekends. I've been doing amateur boxing for about a year now. Super heavyweight, 110 pounds. Come to the gym.

alexeymosc:

1. ) Asahi beer, and hot Sake. It's after the bath. I have a birthday tomorrow. So we're getting ready, getting cleaned up.

Anyway, I'm athletically inclined, so I drink mostly on Fridays and weekends. I've been doing amateur boxing for about a year now. Super heavy, 110 kilos.

2. Come to the gym.

1. Yes. Yes. Beer - Asahi and hot Sake - after the bath... :-)

2. It's kind of scary... :-)

alexeymosc:

1. ...I have a birthday tomorrow. So let's get ready, get cleaned up.

2. ...Come to the gym.

1. Happy holidays! Good health...

2. Gotta... ...have to...

joo:
This is very rare, as is the stable pouring owls. Mostly steadily giving away the spread.

I see!

Roman.:

2. It's kind of scary... :-)

I was scared too... But this isn't the Soviet Union, where boxing was tough, you could put an experienced boxer in the ring at the first training session. Plus, you're not going to the Sports Reserve, Dynamo or Labour Reserves. Even now they're so fucked up that you can't believe it. In our section, the workload was consistent, I began to go to the ring with the coach, he did not hit much. I've had it up to a couple of times with a boy who also weighed over 100 and beat him severely and with an experienced one who beat me over the head about 20 times during a session and then my jaw and nose hurt. My head was buzzing. But that just goes to show you have to defend yourself better. You get used to it over time, and it's fine.

But the danger of injury is there. You have to defend yourself, that's the first rule.

alexeymosc:

And I was scared... But this is not the Soviet Union, where boxing was tough, you could put an experienced boxer in the ring at the first training session. Plus, you don't go to a sports reserve, Dynamo or Labour Reserves. Even now they're so fucked up that you can't believe it. In our section, the workload was consistent, I began to go to the ring with the coach, he did not hit hard. I've had it up to a couple of times with a boy who also weighed over 100 and beat him severely and with an experienced one who beat me over the head about 20 times during a training session and then my jaw and nose hurt. My head was buzzing. But that just goes to show you have to defend yourself better. You get used to it over time, and it's fine.

But the danger of injury is there. You have to defend yourself, that's the first rule.

... I get it...

In the meantime, I'm "boozing"... a little... :-)

listening to music...

Especially if it's over a hundred...

There's one or two good bumps and that's it... It's easy to knock it out of order...