[Archive! - page 638

Figar0:

And what do you have against homosexuals for example? Are you a homophobe? Would you suggest that Article 121 be reinstated or that they all be shot? I don't give a shit about them at all. The same people with the same problems do not want the country to be ruled by crooks, thieves and embezzlers who have usurped power.

I don't like Ryzhkov in principle, not as a politician or as a person, but as for the video: It's an ordinary home run, light. The girl in the frame is quite pretty, I would "give myself" to her too. Nothing wrong with that... But when I imagine that my taxes might have been spent on watching this Ryzhkov and recording this worthless video, I want to go to the barricades. The agony of power in my view.

The posts have been erased. The agony of morality-extremely IMHO. Better the communists, the spitting Kurginyan and the pocket man-whoever-than this "liberal brethren". Whoever is interested will find the video, I wonder how Ryzhkov will comment on it... If I were him I would strangle myself with shame. But the face of 'civil protest'... Tough, of course.

ask:

The posts have been wiped. The agony of morality is a stark IMHO. Better the communists, the spitting Kurginyan and the pocket man-you name it than this "liberal brethren". But this is purely IMHO of course.

Yes, it's a waste, but the moderators know best.

I want to see such comrades in power no more than yours. In general, in our country the word politician has become synonymous with the words thief and liar. I will probably vote for Prokhorov, but precisely from the considerations that he has recently entered politics, and may not have had time to get his face dirty in this G.

I wonder if the GDP is spying on anyone? Maybe he is the one to be written off in this respect? We do not need him either.) In general, I demand video confirmations of male consistency of all presidential candidates, an interesting rating can be obtained.)

It is possible to play these videos as part of debates on the first one, so to speak, anticipating the verbal part.)

Dezil:

I wonder if the GDP is spying on anyone? Maybe he is the one to be written off in this respect? We do not need him either.) In general, I demand video confirmations of male consistency of all presidential candidates, an interesting rating can be obtained.)

It is possible to play these videos as part of debates on the first one, so to speak, anticipating the verbal part.)

Have you watched the video? Where is he spying on someone? He's amusing himself by reading the programme for the rally... Don't wishful thinking. How will people shake hands with him now... Won't they throw up? Although some people probably won't.

Figar0:

Yes, they shouldn't have rubbed it in, but the moderators know best.

I want to see such comrades in power no more than you do. In general in our country the word politician has become synonymous with the words thief and liar. I will probably vote for Prokhorov, but precisely from considerations that he has recently entered politics, and may not have had time to get himself so badly smeared in this G.

I would never vote for Prokhorov now, he and Ryzhkov shook hands :)

Joking is joking, but what are ordinary people supposed to do? When there is "trouble in both your houses". Soon I will be a loyal pro-Putin with such an opposition (yes, yes, and let Kurginyan drool all over me).

ask:

Soon to be faithful ...

One must filter what they say, and even more so what they show, and even more so now, and even more so against the active opposition. As for shaking hands, without being sanctimonious, put on your OZK, because you never know where the hand that greets you has been on the road to becoming a faithful man.

PS And if you yourself have played before heterosexual, even if oral, contact, it is doubtful that it is gay :)))

ask:

Have you seen the video? Where is he spying on someone? He's amusing himself by reading the programme for the rally... Don't wishful thinking. How will people shake hands with him now... Won't they throw up? Although some people probably won't.

I watched it, both episodes. There was another girl walking around, and they watched it in a way that made everybody puke, as you put it. You can't shake hands at all because very few people have personal arse-wipers, so there's nothing but filth around, it's scary to think what people's hands might have been doing before they shook hands)

BoraBo:

One must filter what they say and even more so what they show, and even more so now, and even more so against the active opposition. As for shaking hands, without being sanctimonious, put on your OPC, because you don't know where the hand that greets you has been on your way to becoming a faithful man.

PS And if yourself played before heterosexual, albeit oral contact, it is doubtful that it is gay :)))

By "active opposition" do you mean the banners of the gay movement on Bolotnaya, or the self-satisfaction of the "face of protest" on camera? Active - who's to say...

But Valeria Ilyinishna is more active, the most liberal. She used to throw leaflets at Kremlin Christmas trees, she used to escape from the asylum. She was invited, but she did not come (did not want, apparently, with Ryzhkov to stand together-for she is such a prude in her 60s). By the way she also preaches that "all are fools and can not be cured, only she in a white coat is beautiful. But that has nothing to do with your post, of course.

Dezil:

I watched it, both episodes. There was another girl there, and they watched it in a way that made everyone vomit, as you put it. You can't shake hands at all because very few people have personal arse-wipers, so it's all nasty, you can't think what people's hands might have been doing before they shook hands.)

Sophism. Self-satisfaction in such a perverted form and ass wiping don't really go together. Although, it depends... There's a lot of them these days... You know, like Ryzhkov and the team.