[Archive! - page 643

Badfencer: How important it is not to lose the letter Y: "In the coming days, the country is going to go into a cold snap"

( bash )

moskitman:
I went to military school with Albert Abdurakhmanov (a Deghastan, I think), a master of boxing, and I always wondered how he slept with his face on his desk and his nose didn't bother him - by then there was nothing hard and everything was smashed to pieces.
I spent a lot of time outdoors in my school days. I started boxing in the 10th grade. It was appreciated amongst my peers. I am from the Chelyabinsk region. There are a lot of boxers there. Somehow I got socialized in the Urals. And now it's a FAN for me.

Boxing has little regard for the head.

ULAD:
Boxing doesn't take much care of your head.

Yeah. But it's not boring.

And now there's a tourniquets movement developing all over the country. There you go:

That's great! Especially the second clip, it's amazing. The possibilities of the human body are limitless.

One-handed pull-ups - yes!

You could have stopped at that one - everything else is child's play in comparison :)

Well done, dude.

Integer:
One-handed pull-ups - yes!

It's nothing compared to some strength exercises he performs, which, in terms of muscle strength, should be no less than 1.5-2 of his total mass (and possibly more), and that's 120-160 kg!

>