[Archive! - page 633

Hell of Sodomy and Israel, yalla =/

That inscrutable Russian soul... And I know the name of Russia's next president, but I'll still vote for someone else...
We're invited to a rally on the 11th, I'm thinking of making a banner saying "Hutin, fall down!" Do you think the Dazds won't drink?

Mimicry in action?

Too subtle a hint, didn't get it.

Yesterday G. made another fuss in the Duma... Is that to avoid getting too many votes? Look, this psycho... It's a political order, for sure.

moskitman:
That inscrutable Russian soul... And I know the name of Russia's next president, but I'll still vote for someone else...
We're being "invited" to a rally on the 11th, I'm thinking of making a banner saying "Hutin fall!" Do you think the Dazds won't drink?

I had a dream today that employees were being forced en masse to go to an opposition rally.

PapaYozh:

I had a dream today that employees of companies were being forced en masse to go to an opposition rally.

nightmare... a cold sweat... ...if you're going to have a nightmare...

To prevent a nightmare dream coming true, you have to shout loudly to the first person you meet, "sAn diribUri dIn diribUri babaYasi nibuYasi!" and if he raises his index finger to his head, then it's done, otherwise you have to look for another passerby.

PapaYozh:

I had a dream today that employees were being forced en masse to attend an opposition rally.

Yeah, and they get paid 500 rubles per hour =) That's the opposition. ORANGE!!! Kurginyan will not forget - he will not forgive! Akbar to Putin in the name of Dudayev, Aslambek Surkov and Gryzlov the Prophet. I have an icon of Putin hanging here, I pray before I go to sleep that the Orange have not enslaved the whole Mother Russia, because Kurginyan said: we will die without Putin, but Onatole approved. Smartest people, by the way. Not like those protoplasmic people from Bolotnaya.

Onotol is something.

ask:

Yeah, and they get paid 500 rubles per hour =) That's the opposition. ORANGE!!! Kurginyan will not forget - he will not forgive! Akbar to Putin in the name of Dudayev, Aslambek Surkov and Gryzlov the Prophet. I have an icon of Putin hanging here, I pray before I go to sleep that the Orange have not enslaved the whole Mother Russia, because Kurginyan said: "Death to us without Putin", and Onatole approved. Smartest people, by the way. Not like those protoplasmic people from Bolotnaya.

The Orange is nothing, but if the blue ones enslave us...