[Archive! - page 250

leonid553:

and gradually there will not be a transition to a more civilised state morality.

Yes, you are very optimistic. it is strange to hear that since you have already understood what the system of state morality is all about. Don't be under any illusions. It will not change after your grandchildren.

leonid553:

And this system is likely to be in place in Russia for another decade or two, until generations change and there is a gradual transition to a more civilised state of morality.

Everything will fall apart even sooner. As for the point, it's your own fault. Not for going to the south, of course. You played by the rules. Except you didn't have all the rules. You got to include everything in the rules.

Maybe. It seems to me now that it was a lot easier in the "wild 90s"! I judge this by my "stall" experience in those days.

Back then, the gangsters in charge did not try to take away everything they could from their ward. They understood that if they took it away, who would pay them for protection? On the contrary! Often the "roof" helped the entrepreneur a lot, to the mutual benefit.

And what have we seen now, since the noughties? Greedy officials and law enforcement officers, who have got to positions of any significance, demand the maximum extortion from anyone (who turned to them)! It's as if they understand that given the current realities here they have to steal as much as they can and transfer funds away from here to the West ... This has become the norm!

That's why I went into the stock market and "near-exchange" trading. I wondered whether it was possible to work in such a way that I did not have to depend on anybody at all. Neither bandits, nor bureaucrats, nor cops?

If an official (or other) scum wants to take away the business, they won't be able to for one simple reason: there's nothing left to take away. Knowledge and skills cannot be taken away from someone else's mind!

leonid553:

...To work in such a way that if an official (or other) scum wants to take away business, they will not be able to do so for one simple reason: there is nothing to take away! Knowledge and skills cannot be taken away from someone else's mind!

It is beautiful... But, as they say in the police - "For each "villain" or "tolerant" (that's their slang) can ALWAYS find his key," ie, as an option, apply pressure through front men to relatives, loved ones ... etc., e.g. to get a statement...etc. In this case, they'll put you in front of your computer and handcuff you to a radiator with unlimited Internet access - and that's it...:-) go ahead...:-)

P.S. I know it's tough, of course...

leonid553:

Maybe. It seems to me now that it was a lot easier in the "dashing 90s"! I judge this by my "stall" experience.

Back then, the gangsters in charge did not try to take away everything they could from their ward. They understood that if they did, who would pay them for protection? On the contrary! Often, the roof helped the entrepreneur a lot, to the mutual benefit of both sides.

And what do we see now - since the noughties? Greedy officials and law enforcement officers, who have got to positions of any significance, are extorting the maximum they can! As if they understand - that here, in these conditions they have to steal as much as possible and transfer funds far away from here, to the West ...

That is why I went into stock trading. I wondered whether it was possible to work in such a way that I could not depend on anyone at all. Not from gangsters, not from officials, not from cops?

If an official (or other) scum wants to take away the business, they won't be able to for one simple reason: there's nothing to take away. Knowledge and skills cannot be taken away from the minds of others!

I totally agree. It is the state's job to create effective rules of the game and enforce them. This is not the case. On the contrary. Everything is degrading. And there is no stopping it, and no one is stopping it, not even trying.

From constant and close contact with the security services the following can be briefly summed up. The formation is going into the abyss and is gaining momentum. But while you can still do something with.... it is necessary to seize the moment and then jump.

Nothing works. Roughly speaking, a decree is issued. It is violated. A group of controllers is created. They collude. A group of special controllers are created over the controllers. They conspire with the controlled and so on to infinity.

Russians have always drunk and stole. But at the level of the instinct of self-preservation of the state there were stoops. Even if an ideal leader of the country were to arrive from Mars tomorrow, it would take decades and generations to return the situation at least to the level of 2000. Graduates of any universities, from technical to medical, do not know shit. The history of higher education in the last 10 years is the story of the beginning of the end of the state. Even if an Martian becomes president tomorrow, he will not find teachers for universities. There are things that cannot be bought and they should be nurtured and cherished for years. People have a sense of self-preservation and if they do not understand it, they feel it. Slogans will probably appear soon. Save us from ourselves, we are stealing from ourselves.

______________________________________________________________________________________

leonid553:

And here is another example of the current reality.

Can you tell me, please, how did your development of https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1485 end?

This development eventually culminated in a move to the commodities market and the implementation of arbitrage spread trading techniques. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/28176/page185

leonid553:
This development eventually culminated in a move to the commodities market and the implementation of arbitrage spread trading techniques. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/28176/page185
Does the law of supply and demand work on the commodity market: more goods are sold at a lower price and vice versa? When you trade at a lower price on the physical market, you can win more sales. Does this rule apply there, even though even on a normal market, the amount of the resulting profit is in a complex dependence on both the selling price and the volume of sales.

yosuf:
Does the law of supply and demand apply to the commodity and stock markets: A smaller price will result in a larger quantity being sold, and vice versa? By trading at a lower price, it is possible to increase the volume of sales on the physical market. Does this rule apply on the stock market, even though the net profit on the stock market is a complex function of both the selling price and the volume of sales.

The market is efficient. Is that what you wanted to hear? No... You probably wanted to hear that the market is MUCH more efficient.

Well, yes, it is. Why?

===

And don't bullshit. It is impossible to sell more than that. Only what they'll buy. Fucking efficiency. Partial...))

===

Ha! And volume. You know, if everyone suddenly decides that an asset is undervalued, you will have volume. And vice versa. Efficiency. And whatever...))

yosuf:
Does the law of supply and demand apply to commodity markets: if the price of a commodity is lower, more is sold and vice versa? By trading at a lower price in a regular market, it is possible to win by increasing the volume of sales. Does this rule apply there, even though even in a normal market, the resulting profits are in a complex dependence on both the selling price and the volume of sales.
It does not. Only the volume that is in the cup can be bought at the best offered price (what is not offered cannot be bought, it can only be stolen). Anything above that volume has to be purchased at a lower price. As for the demand, nobody forbids to set (ask) any price and volume in a limit bid. And in a tumbler, unlike kitchens, limits can be set even inside the spread. But the point is that the other side will try to conclude deals not at any price, but only at the best one (competition).