[Archive! - page 108

Mischek:

And I'm pissed, they took my plates off. And they wouldn't talk to me. For an expired inspection. Why do they whistle on TV from morning till night about the moratorium on technical inspections without voicing the fucking nuances?
"C'est la vie" in Russia is different from others.

Mischek:

And I'm pissed, they took my plates off. They didn't want to talk to me either. For an expired inspection. Why do they whistle on TV from morning till night about the moratorium on technical inspections without voicing the fucking nuances?

So why was it removed despite the moratorium?

DhP:
So why was it removed despite the moratorium?

Yes! After all, everyone is (or will be) overdue now, so sound off on the "nuances".

DhP:

So why did they take it off, despite the moratorium?

If your license expired in April and you were not in a hurry to get a new one, and when you heard about the moratorium for a year, you forgot about the whole thing, then the license can be taken off.

In order to be refunded, you must pass the TOI now. The moratorium applies to those with an expiry date of June.

There was a man at the checkpoint who explained that he had thrown the ticket away when he was cleaning his wallet of junk, even though it was due to expire in August of this year.

I do not know how he ended up with it, in theory he can make a duplicate of it without going through the TI.

When the paperwork was done and the plates were removed, they were thrown in the box, looked in the box, there are a lot of them . And there are queues at the TO again . Yes, maratorium. The most marathon in the world.

And the abolition of the TOE is a complete nonsense. I do not want to see cars with no brakes and dead steering wheels on the road.

The country is run by losers. Now they are going to ban parsley seeds at the initiative of the Drug Control Agency. It's a pity we can't use foul language here, because when my mother-in-law and I heard it, we made up so many new words.

Mischek:

And I'm angry, they took my plates off me. And they wouldn't talk to me. For an expired inspection. Why do they whistle on TV from morning till night about the moratorium on the technical inspection without voicing the fucking nuances?

As I understand it, the moratorium is not on the technical inspection, but on the technical control.

PapaYozh:

As I understand it, the moratorium is not on technical inspection, but on inspection.

On the technical inspection

And here they write that the month of expiry doesn't matter, as long as it's 2011. Piss off