[Archive! - page 105

Zhunko:
:-))) I was exaggerating out of envy :-)))

That's what I'm saying - :D

You have to eat. Eat lamb and lettuce and banana and tomato. Cucumber and fish for lunch on Wednesdays. And avoid sausages, chips and other nastiness. Then the body will be healthy physically, spiritually and sexually.

Amen.

Information between cigarette breaks : http://www.putin-itogi.ru/putin-i-korruptsiya/

A perpetual bull market :) until it bursts.

High-tech in 20 years:
- Masha, I'm out of money on my razor, throw me off the iron!

Here's more to think about: Cloud Democracy.

Sent:

---

Look. If we put a rat in a maze with four tunnels, and we always put cheese in the fourth tunnel, the rat will learn after a while to look for cheese in the fourth tunnel. You want cheese? Zip-zip-zip into the fourth tunnel - there's the cheese. You want cheese again? Zip-zip-zip into tunnel four - there's the cheese. After a while, the great God in the white coat puts the cheese in another tunnel. The rat zips-zip-zip into the fourth tunnel. There is no cheese. The rat runs out. Into the fourth tunnel again. No cheese. Runs out. After a while, the rat stops running into the fourth tunnel and looks elsewhere.

The difference between a rat and a human is simple - a human will run into the fourth tunnel forever! Forever! Man believed in the fourth tunnel. Rats don't believe in anything, they're interested in cheese. And man begins to believe in the fourth tunnel and thinks it is right to run into the fourth tunnel, whether there is cheese or not. A man is more interested in being right than in cheese.

You are all, unfortunately, human beings, not rats, so you are all right. That's why you haven't had cheese for a long time and your life isn't working. You believe in too many fourth tunnels... You'd rather be right than happy, and you've been running around in fourth tunnels for years to prove it.

---

The need for thinking was first recognised before our era. Today it is finally rejected.
When you're brainless, wherever you go, you get ahead.
Without brains, of course, you move more.
Mikhail Zhvanetsky

PapaYozh:

Sent:

---

Yes! Brains and minds are unnecessary objects in the head. They get in the way of life.