[Archive! - page 637

Whoever is for Putin is a p......

Given that one IP is allowed to vote once, we can state: the ASU departments are in favour of Prokhorov and Zyuganov.

PapaYozh:

Given that one IP is allowed to vote once, we can state: the ASU departments are for Prokhorov and Zyuganov.

This is, IMHO, the most objective vote.

valenok2003: This, IMHO, is the most objective voting.

One thing I do not understand is why people write whatever they want on forums?

Total votes: 464
Only one vote every 72 hours is permitted.

If you are a fan, you can post mice every 72 hours, what objectivity are we talking about? That half the country will post mice for Prokhorov at work and then one more time in the evening from the home IP?

Figar0:

He is not even a candidate, why should he be opposed to GDP?

We must unite rather than line up. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". And it does not matter what a man does in his spare time, conquering Forex or "polishing a torpedo".

Would you shake his hand?

ask:

The homosexuals came to Bolotka and held a legal gay parade through Moscow, Ryzhkov masturbating to the program led the rally, IMHO the protest was leaked and he would have been ashamed to be there... But maybe there will be those who will unite with the gay movement and shake hands with Ryzhkov. Everyone has their own idea of what's acceptable. Yours is understandable...

What do you have against homosexuals for example? Are you a homophobe? Would you suggest that Article 121 be reinstated or that they should all be shot? I don't give a shit about them at all. The same people with the same problems do not want the country to be ruled by crooks, thieves and embezzlers who have usurped power.

I don't like Ryzhkov in principle, not as a politician or as a person, but as for the video: It's an ordinary home run, light. The girl in the frame is quite pretty, I would "give myself" to her too. Nothing wrong with that... But when I think that my taxes might have been spent on watching this Ryzhkov and recording this worthless video, I want to go to the barricades. The agony of power in my view.