[Archive! - page 615

Svinotavr:

My father usually recommends listening to Vadim Zeland's audiobooks or reading Alexander Sviyash's books (or watching videos). You don't have to buy anything, everything can be found on the Internet on file-sharing sites, torrents and YouTube. Audiobooks and videos are easier to digest than books in text formats.

Most books are really rubbish, deserving high-temperature oxidation in an oven. Their effectiveness is extremely low. They tell you that the situation you are in is utter rubbish and that the world around you is beautiful, even if it is a dump with smelly rats. Don't waste your money on such literature.

Thanks, I read Zeland, but it's more esoteric or something. But in any case, I will reread it (I like print books better, although I once downloaded Zeland's audiobook, so I need to look it up on my computer, but I still have no time to watch or listen to it). I read Sviyasha a long time ago, about 8 years ago, his first books. Thanks for reminding me of Zeland. Can you recommend anything else?

khorosh:
It is his PR team that writes his speeches before the election. So many years in power, what prevented him from doing it before. There has never been corruption like this in the history of the country. I am for Prokhorov.

I'm not saying I'm for Pu. I like Prokhorov better than anyone else myself. Just expressing what I am observing now.

Yes, even Poo's PR team could have given him commands before, what was stopping him. But no, they pulled something interesting out of the stash now.

ask: Can you recommend anything else?

There are no grail books at all. Walk more often, breathe clean air, get enough sleep, don't look at zombie TV at all, distract yourself from trading and system development for a while. It is better to listen to Zeland, not to read. The audiobooks are read by Mikhail Chernyak - an actor of theatre and cinema, Honoured Artist of Russia, and not by some Misha Pupkin. It's a very good job.

Svinotavr:

There are no grail books at all. Walk more often, breathe clean air, get enough sleep, don't look at zombie TV at all, distract yourself from trading and system development for a while. It is better to listen to Zeland, not to read. The audiobooks are read by Mikhail Chernyak - an actor of theatre and cinema, Honoured Artist of Russia, and not by some Misha Pupkin. It's a very good job.

he speaks about some things and gives examples and effects, the origins of which are generated by completely other things. that's what Wasserman said about him, and although i only follow my own path of knowledge and understanding, my opinion may or may not partially coincide with another opinion, but here Tolik is mostly right (read coincidence of opinions).

moskitman:
and we're all equal before the law, but some are more equal than others...

Dear Sir, can I have your avatar back with your real face for a while, I'll tell you why later))

Man, how many times have I thought of you when I saw you, you look like that avatar like two drops. Maybe it really is you? Satisfy my curiosity)

trollolo:

Dear Sir, can I have your avatar back with your real face for a while, I'll tell you why later))
no problem

moskitman:
No problem.

No, you had a different ava with your face before, your face seemed to be turned a bit.

trollolo:

Man, how many times have I thought of you when I saw you, you look just like that avatar. Maybe it really is you? Satisfy my curiosity)

I don't know who it is... who is it?

trollolo:

No, you used to have a different ava with your face, your face was turned a bit.
Look on classmates, for example, I don't have that picture on this computer. My surname, first name and city in my profile are correct.

moskitman:
I don't know who it is... who is it?
That's one man from House 2.