[Archive! - page 608

Extremes...

A classmate of mine gave birth to three in a bathtub (one at a time). He delivered them himself.

sanyooooook:

Well, like Kulakova.

If the village where she was born had a school bus and roads were paved in time, there would be no Olympic champion )))

I respect that! I've been skiing for knowledge since I was a kid...

tara:

Extremes...

A classmate of mine gave birth to three in a bathtub (one at a time). He delivered them himself.

A bathtub is not a field.)

I "remember" there were times when men in the village would go into the woods to hunt mammoths and women would give birth in the clear fields, that was a different story ))))

:) ... and I'm starting to forget...

sanyooooook:

In the bathtub is not in the field ).

In the field? Cool!!!

sanyooooook:
Nah, you can't even faintly fake a nap there )

Copypastnig, but on point:

Once an old, tired looking dog wandered into my yard. He was wearing a collar and was quite well-fed so I knew he wasn't homeless and was well looked after. The dog calmly came towards me and I stroked his head; he then followed me into the house, slowly crossed the hallway, curled up in a crouch and fell asleep.

The next day he came in again, greeted me in the yard, went back into the house and fell asleep in the same place. He slept for about an hour.
This went on for a few weeks. Eventually I got curious, so I pinned a note to his collar that read, "I'd like to know who the owner of this beautiful dog is, and does he (i.e. you) know that the dog comes to my house almost every day for a nap?"

The next day the dog came again and the following reply was attached to his collar: "He lives in a house with six children, two of whom are not yet three years old. So he's just trying to sleep it off somewhere. Can I come and see you tomorrow too?"

moskitman:

Copypastnig, but on point:

)))), I'm at work sleeping off

Congratulations guys, I foolishly entered the lottery last year and here we are:

Post Fee-190.40;Vat Fee-60.76;Insurance Fee-75.00;TOTAL-£326.16. Pounds sterling ----Alternative Option (2) "Bank To Bank Swift Transfer": Cost of Transfer Charges--134. 00 ;Vat Fee-300.21;Insurance Fee-122.00;TOTAL-£556.21 Pounds sterling and I will be fabulously rich... ;0))

Gee, that's funny :)

Interesting that there is a bank like this http://blogs.reuters.com/uknews/2009/06/22/is-rbs-chief-stephen-hester-worth-96m/, now think...