[Archive! - page 614

If you don't go too deep - V.V. Karavaev. "The Way of Health, chapter "The Practice of Psycho-culture".

Integer:
If you don't go too deep - V.V. Karavaev. "The Way of Health, chapter "The Practice of Psycho-culture".

Thank you. I will read it.

Integer:

If you do not go too deep, then there is no point in reading any books of this kind, they are not entertainment books (like dumb comics).

CEC finds Zhirinovsky's wife with 18 million in unreported income

Volodin is pushing the envelope. The fewer competitors in the first round, the better the chances of Pu winning outright.

Mathemat:

CEC finds Zhirinovsky's wife with 18 million in unreported income

Volodin is pushing the envelope. The fewer competitors in the first round, the better the chances of Pu winning outright.

Let the CEC look to Putin's relatives for a better one.

Mathemat:

CEC finds Zhirinovsky's wife has 18 million in unreported income

Volodin is pushing hard. The fewer competitors in the first round, the better the chances of Poo winning outright.

Explain it to me: if you (I am not a Russian citizen, temporarily here) can have as candidates for the presidency those who:

a) collected 2 million signatures

b) was nominated by the party

How did Putin become a candidate if:

a) he did not collect signatures

b) was nominated by some kind of a party (this is not a party).

I am completely confused o_o

And on the whole, I like Pou lately. If he is pressed he starts to say something on the point. For example, here. This is not the only one, just the last one.

Of course, there is a chance that these will remain election promises. But after the December events he, being an intelligent and informed man, should come to his senses and make only those promises which are realistic.

There will be no second round, oh no. Not because of fraud, but simply because Pou will do the impossible and will have time to bring his rating up to the level necessary for quick victory.

And the weather is favourable to him: on Saturday with such frosty weather not many people will come out.

2 ask: I wouldn't know. I am not good at laws.

ask:
and here everyone is equal before the law, but some are more equal...

ask: What you can read

My father usually recommends listening to Vadim Zeland's audiobooks or reading Alexander Sviyash's books (or watching videos). You don't need to buy anything, everything can be found on the Internet on file-sharing sites, torrents and YouTube. Audiobooks and videos are easier to digest than books in text formats.

Most books are really rubbish, deserving high-temperature oxidation in an oven. Their effectiveness is extremely low. They tell you that the situation you are in is utter rubbish and that the world around you is beautiful, even if it is a dump with smelly rats. Don't waste your money on literature like that.

Mathemat:

And on the whole, I like Pou lately. If he is pressed he starts to say something on the point. For example, here. This is not the only one, just the last one.

Of course, there is a chance that these will remain election promises. But after the December events he, being an intelligent and informed man, should come to his senses and make only those promises which are realistic.

There will be no second round, oh no. Not because of fraud, but simply because Pu will do the impossible and will have time to bring his rating up to the level necessary for quick victory.

And the weather is favourable to him: on Saturday with such frosty weather not many people will come out.

2 ask: I wouldn't know. I am not good at laws.

It is his PR team who write his speeches before the election. So many years in power, what prevented him from doing it before. There has never been such corruption as this in the history of the country. I am for Prokhorov.