[Archive! - page 665

40% of Russians did not go to the polls (voted against all), GDP got about 63% of the vote according to the CEC (of which 15%-20% was attributed to the "great wizard" and other merry-go-rounds at the polling stations)

TOTAL: in reality, GDP got 24% of the Russian vote. That is, did not get a quarter of the popular vote, the "great helmsman". So it's not all bad with people's knowledge and understanding.

FAQ:

Congratulations, you have a trojan :))))
Asked a question... in case there's an answer? Maybe it's not a trojan... Otherwise we'll have to clean up completely... from the inside... and most importantly, from the outside.

Figar0:

There are dependent governors appointed by you, budgetary workers dependent on you and the governor, pensioners.

Where's the logic in that? What is the mechanism for the implementation of this dependence, in the form of a specific tick in the electoral ballot? The turnout can only be ensured at the expense of state employees, but how to influence their decision, let alone the decision of pensioners, is beyond me.

Then, when they say that the elections are unfair, they mean not only fraud, but also the use of state resources for the "benefit" of one candidate or one party. The absence of independent media, administrative and legal barriers to the creation of new parties, etc.

Again you speak in clichés. The Ren-TV channel was badmouthing the Kremlin the entire time, and it was only at the end of the election race that they realized that it smells like paraffin and it was impossible to cover the situation objectively without consequences; NTV is not a very pro-Kremlin channel either. The state channels, for objective reasons, will always cover the actions of the current government. And there are not so many sub-channels in the form of bloggers like the one who at the meeting with Mironov, having introduced himself not as a profession by which he earns his living, but called himself a blogger. Well, I guess that's his profession...

There's nothing to say about barriers, what is there is there. But each decision is taken in the light of current situation and to judge the decision is valid only under a prism of that time - you may google Public Political Union "Uralmash", well or OPS "Uralmash", as you prefer. And Medvedev has already started some progress in this area, which I personally think is right, that he started it, not Putin, because some, especially liberal, will consider it his victory, with possibility of further bargaining, while you can't blackmail a lot from prime minister :).

With such administrative resources, controllable courts and security forces it is not so difficult to stay in power, no matter what kind of ruler you are... The "king of the mountain", you've climbed up and you can't get rid of him. We must change the laws, but who will change them if it's them again? A vicious circle. If they really want to start a revolution (God forbid), how long can you keep people idiots?

Here, in this thread, Vinin posted the results of the Sverdlovsk oblast, with food for thought. Well I've got the following to think about - the correlation between Putin's popularity and the number of residents of a populated area is immediately striking, it's inverse. One could suggest that it has to do with the penetration of the Internet and the greater availability of objective information, but somehow that idea of mine quickly dissipated in the light of the degree of penetration of telecommunications in recent years, and another one came up, tied to the profession of those who vote, spending their office hours on social networks and blogs. So, it's the wishful thinking of the wishful thinking themselves, not anyone, although here too I have my doubts about DARPA's research :) One can easily distinguish between influence, by the plural expression of one's opinion, i.e. it's an imposed opinion - social. And the ~60% who voted for Putin should really be afraid of a revolution.

Nibbler: 40% of Russians didn't go to the polls (voted against all), GDP got about 63% of the vote according to the CEC (of which 15%-20% was attributed to the "great wizard" and other merry-go-rounds at the polling stations)

TOTAL: in reality, GDP got 24% of Russian votes. That is, did not get a quarter of the population's votes, the "great helmsman".

That's overkill. 15-20% is not easy to pin down, it is a gigantic figure. In Belarus, it is only possible.

The exit polls for the Duma elections and independent studies show that voter fraud only added 5-7% to PTB (which was enough to give it a formal majority in the Duma). Now that's really a critical falsification.

And now the people who voted for Pu were those who consider him to be a no-alternative, because they passively perceived the political technology tricks.

By the way, a quarter of all voters is the usual minimum in any democratic country. Half of the voters showed up - and half of those who showed up voted for the winner, making it all for 1 round.

DhP:

You are hard to communicate with. You are like a deaf grouse, you hear nothing and no one but yourself.

It is not so much a question of who has been chosen. It's about the question: What's next?

Shall we go on with this vulgar life, when, as in a henhouse, those who sit on top will shit on everyone who is below?

You speak about everything as a foreigner who does not know people's problems.

Try to tell us at least a dozen of questions that bother you so we will believe that you are a Russian.

Otherwise all what you have told sounds as from the screen of TV, i.e. is false.

Your reasoning is strange, but the rest of the population of the federation, which is not Russian, there are many of them, not only Russians live in Russia ...

And in general there were no alternative candidates, take any of them, watch their pre-election debates...

Who was the nominee there?

1) Zyuganov, a retired communist - who will vote for him, pensioners only...

2) Zhirinovsky, pensioner and senile, but he is smart and has a good understanding of geopolitics, he does not know how to manage the economy, the electorate will rather not vote for such an idiot ...

3) Mironov, also from the same song, is not a far-sighted politician, weak I would even say...

4) Prokhorov, a young businessman seems to be an alternative, but he stepped on such a rake that people will hardly forgive him, when there were debates with Zhirik he said something that even someone might have wanted to vote for him after that they rather voted for Putin... Prokhorov made a mistake not knowing Russia's geopolitical situation, not knowing the interests of the country in foreign policy, in general he is still learning to be a politician. During the reign of Russia, the tsar said if you want to keep your borders, expand them, he decided to close Central Asia, the East is a delicate matter. Russia might collapse because of it, if you miss Asia, Russia will conquer you like under Genghis Khan... Europe will end before you know it... The Americans are already sitting in Kyrgyzstan...

Martingeil: When there was a debate with Zhirik he blurted this out
What did he blurt out? I didn't watch it, I don't know.

Mathemat:
What did he blurt out? I didn't watch it, I don't know.
He called Iran and Syria enemies, plus decided to close the border with Central Asia, enough to make the electorate, most of whom do not see the west in Russia, turn their backs on Prokhorov.

Hi all.

Can you please tell me which account is better to use for "non state pension" INVESTMENT or SAVINGS?

Thank you.

Martingeil:
Calling Iran and Syria enemies, plus deciding to close the border with Central Asia is enough to make the electorate, most of whom do not see the west in Russia, turn their backs on Prokhorov.
The electorate, which hates the West, is not interested in Prokhorov. It is more likely to be Zyuganov's.

USSR: Where's the logic in that? What is the mechanism of realising this dependency, in the form of a specific tick in the ballot box?

I will be your boss, you will be my subordinate, it depends on me whether you work, how much you work, how much you get, when you go on holiday... Can I convince you who to vote for? You have nowhere else to go, we have just one Sophera-Zhuyisk Sophera-Zabor plant, you have nowhere else to go. And there's a government contract set up for the election, completely by accident. I will be very diligent, I will even give you a bonus, a small one (I will get a big one myself later), I will even organize a free trip to Moscow with accommodation in a sports complex and meals at BigMachnitsa, I will even draw you a poster, I am interested, because my warm seat depends on it. I think I can convince you, I am no fool, plus I have been instructed properly, and you have eighth grade and vocational school. Yes, the state propogadist machine will help me. The Internet outside the Urals isn't much, and it's expensive. I can do it, I'm sure.

And so at all levels. I have a teacher I know, and before the elections the headmaster convened them three times and told them whom they had to choose, how to educate relatives, friends and acquaintances who think differently, and how bad it could be if the wrong person is chosen. I'm sure they had the same conversations with the headmistress at the RONO level...

Only at the end of the election race did they come to their senses that the matter smells of paraffin, and they began to cover the situation objectively, without consequences.

Do you know who owns RenTV?) That's right, the National Media Group. Who does it belong to? That's right, Yuri Kovalchuk. Who is Yuri Kovalchuk? Miracles. A long-time friend of Poo's, back in St Petersburg, who rose quite nicely with his Rossiya Bank during the Poo era. Now look at everything this TV channel says through this prism. It's akin to creating parties in opposition to oneself). Here he is Kovalchuk, read and watch.

Well, NTV is completely controlled by Gazprom, what is there to talk about?

Find an oppositional channel, there are no words for it).

One can suppose that it has to do with the penetration of the Internet and the greater volume of objective information received, but somehow that thought quickly dissipated in the light of the degree of penetration of telecommunications in recent years and a different one emerged, tied to the profession of those who vote, spending their office hours in social networks and blogs. So, it is the wishful thinking of those who hold themselves up as idiots, not anyone, although here too I have my doubts about DARPA's research :) One can easily distinguish between influence, by the plural expression of one's opinion, i.e. it's an imposed opinion - social. And the ~60% who voted for Putin should really be afraid of a revolution.

The internet is just a medium for receiving information and one must look at it through this prism. The North Koreans, where the internet is taboo, still think their life can't get any better. Their leader is the very leader. And they would unanimously vote for the late Kim Jong-il if they had to. Precisely because of the scarcity of information. Telecom penetration? Ha... What country do you live in? Go 300 km away from Moscow, select a town with a population of 5-10 thousand people and ask about access to the Internet)). My dacha 30km from Moscow pays 2000 a month for the Internet, it's cheaper than that, and you "penetration of telecoms to the periphery"...