[Archive! - page 619

Mathemat:

You underestimate the real support for Poo, especially in the hinterland. And you see your expectations instead of reality. At any rate, I would not make such categorical conclusions about the elections in Kazakhstan, that's for sure.

It's totally unrealistic.

I agree. Yes, in reality Putin has 30-40% of the electorate. But Zyuganov and all the more so Prokhorov have even less!

Well yes, I will not vote for Yedro, but it will not change the essence. Man, it's even funny. Comedy. Rasha. Kasha. Masha. Ugh, shit.

Mathemat: It's already done, and I haven't travelled all over Russia. Of course, the media and the internet.

Polls by VCIOM, the Public Opinion Foundation and the Levada Centre mean something. And they still show considerable support for Pu.

Mm-hmm, as I predicted - you are an ordinary man in the street who needs to be fed information from the media, and believe my word - pensioners in the provinces do not believe in propaganda, or rather those who believed in them are already dead (the time has come, and those who stayed are tired to wait for gasification of villages at the expense of the state, or they learned what it costs to bring gas from the street to the house - about 50k RUR. ~ Teachers have become smarter - they do not wait for the state to give them a decent wage, but they are busy with the tutoring business (if the child will not go to the teacher for tutoring, he will get bad marks and a promise not to pass the USE), doctors are cooperating with the pharmacy business (it even came to the point that they give them a printed piece of paper with the necessary medicines for treatment, half of the list of overdue products in pharmacies - this helps). "Collective farmers or agrarians do not support them because they do not exist in the literal sense, the poor remnants of machine operators who work for former agronomists and chairmen (their children) of state farms, they just do not have time to take interest in politics - in summer they spend the whole day in the field, in winter they look for unskilled jobs.

SZS: My mother, a retired woman, rejoiced five years ago when the president raised her pension on TV, but now she literally spits at the president's next show on TV saying, "When are you going to get sober with money, you critters? )))))

Mathemat: Here, for example:
And on December 18, Pu's rating was already close to the bottom. Or do you think these polls are bullshit?
You are being manipulated, you want to "feel your own importance" - as if you went out on the square, shouted, twirled, and then secured the result with cognac in the cafes, and life in the country got better )))))))))

paukas:
You don't need these polls... They'll get it right anyway.

I've seen it somewhere, but can't find it now. For all the amount of fraud, stuffing and carousels, the real percentage of those who voted for PZhiv in the country is not 49%, but somewhere between 41-42%. This is data from an independent source not affiliated with the party in power. Political technologists are correct in saying that it's extremely difficult to pull off really big fakes - say, in the tens of percent.

In Moscow they were obviously too distorted and that is why so many people went out to protest. In Moscow it's not so conservative as in the provinces (by the way, in Moscow region the number of PZhiv was 15% less, so they attributed at least that much to Moscow, if not more).

Given that future presidential elections will be "even more accurate", the figures will be even closer to the real ones.

Mathemat:

The polls by VCIOM, the Public Opinion Foundation and the Levada Centre mean something.

They don't mean a damn thing. They are, in fact, for sale. They just do the bidding. And if they don't agree, we will cut off gas and electricity and prematurely terminate the lease. How else can you show 49% in an election if the polls show 20%?

Mathemat:

Given that future presidential elections, one would like to think so, will be "even more accurate", the figures will be even closer to the real ones.

--- (((

Figar0:

How else could an election show, for example, 49% if the polls show 20%?

+++ !!!!!

Mathemat: Well, Moscow is Moscow, so it can't be as conservative as the hinterland

Hmm, why is the hinterland conservative?

The hinterland also drives an old Zhiguli as well as a Hummer.

They also watch about a hundred channels on cable in "five-storey houses", in the private sector fromTricolor TV satellite.

Also downloads pirate torrents.

Also sits on forex.

Also prefers a holiday in Turkey to a holiday in Krasnodar Territory.

And regardless of the size of the population (even in a village of 50 backyards) in the settlement, 70% of the population has affordable Internet - rates 3 years ago, and unlimited GPRS/EDGE/3G rates for ridiculous prices offer cell phone operators (retirees, by the way, have long Skype with their children - cheaper for children ))))))).

SZZY: Alexei, I suspect that you might be my age, and the stereotype of your age think that today's retiree and everyman in the outback is like in Soviet times: a pensioner is an old man with three classes of education, and everyman is a grown woman of about 40 who never went anywhere from her "Mukhosransk" in life. But it's 2012, our retired mothers and fathers, who received free education in the Soviet Union and the Komsomol construction sites, military camps have traveled half the country - have time to "see the world", and in the 90s "to suffer a rough ride.

trollolo:

you are not in your old clothes))) if i am not mistaken, you are ......... or not ........., but i have to ask you directly, who is he?

Your nickname alarms me, any discussion with such a nickname or similar instantly turns into a ban for me or a threat, statistics. apparently my karma sucks for a changed style of communication on the forum, times have changed.

Well, we Jews do not get used to it))))) us at all times ..... it is the most .... we're as tenacious as cockroaches)))

Yes,) with the nicknames interesting thing) Troll killed, Bears died, the pig is extinct, and mine is lost (after the reinstallation of the Windows registration e-mail completely forgot, but I remembered the old, still school)

Mathemat:

Dano already, and I haven't travelled all over Russia. Of course, the media and the internet.

The VCIOM, Public Opinion Foundation and Levada Center polls mean something. And they still show considerable support for Pu. Here, for example:

And on 18 December Poo's rating was already close to the bottom. Or do you think these polls are rubbish?

I happen to have a degree in sociology and know first-hand how surveys are done. Of course, VCIOM and the Levada Centre are the leading sociological organisations in the country.... But, VCIOM is definitely politicised, in my opinion. The sharp rise in Pu**n's rating in 2012 seems unnatural to me personally. It should be the other way round. I don't believe them. Anything to do with politics is suspicious. The rest of the research is interesting.

To add:

P***in's rating has dropped, according to VCIOM, to 49% from 52% for the week. Still, a bit high. ) Think for yourselves, colleagues, what connotation will the most authoritative polls and ratings have in a country ruled by the Neo-Czar and with no formal opposition?

http://www.vybory.wciom.ru/

Figar0: How else could an election show, for example, 49% if the polls show 20%?

Where is 20%? I find it hard to believe such a figure, even in Moscow. Or the polls were biased - say, among those who sit on the Internet all the time. In short, among blogger hamsters.