[Archive! - page 500

The momentum has started, the new head of administration

There was a recent thread about not being able to withdraw their hard earned money, and this is also a problem he encountered

sanyooooook:
There was a recent thread about not being able to withdraw their hard earned money, and this is also a problem he encountered
I read the rules and immediately realized that I would have never opened there if I had read the rules :))).
The main thing in it - you have to bring your own rope and soap, the rest is water.

Particularly impressive:

8.3 If a trade is opened less than one hour before closing on a Friday, more than 30% of the deposit deposit's opening price may be rewritten at the first price that arrives with the start of trading.
8.4 If the pending order has been exposed 15 minutes before sharp movement of the price, or news release the company has the right to cancel the order, or, in coordination with the client, to change the opening price of the order at the first come price.

leonid553:

Particularly impressive:

8.4 If a pending order is placed 15 minutes before a sharp price movement or news release, the company has the right to cancel the order or, in agreement with the client, to change the opening price of the order at the first price that arrives.

This is a bomb. The company should also write that they have the right to cancel any order or change the opening price. Where do they get their clients from anyway?

Mischek:

The momentum has started, the new head of administration

The fight against corruption did not go well from the start)

Man, they say I've missed a lot today, there's been such a squabble, how do you google find deleted pages?

sanyooooook:
Man, they say I've missed a lot today, there's been such a row, how do you google deleted pages?

What kind of a pile-up? Not sure the search engines had time to index or cache anything if it was cleaned quickly...

The topic : you need an expert opinion. I think that's what it was called.