[Archive! - page 493

leonid553:

It's all clear with you. You're the one who's talking rubbish, you cheesy bigwig! When you have nothing to say, the only answer you get is "you're a fool". But that's not an answer. It's child's play.

"In business since '89..." - and you don't know life!

Your daddy must be a good hustler - in the party of "crooks and thieves". And of course - it's like a sickle on the balls for you - when crooks are accused of stealing, cheating, and election fraud.

At least answer me on substance here. Go lick Putin's ass on the forums of the Nashi movement and others like it.

They will pamper you there and condescendingly praise you. But here, they're "rocking the boat" and you won't be able to sit on someone else's neck.

You don't even know where you screwed up. :)

You see, one slip-up, and one lie, KILLS everything .... in general, all, propaganda, over the years. Why are you shitting on liberals? You shit on me as a liberal, you better put your zeal in saving the regime into education.

That's where do these pest shits come from?

Who asked you to help fight the regime?

Do you realize that you are doing more harm than good.

Bastard, these freedom-loving pensioners. Their brains are gone, but they're still helping.

I listened to Pozner on the Internet yesterday... Well that Tolstaya, she's also stupid, she's talking nonsense that's out of touch with life. But at the same time she declares herself a liberal.

Those helpers should mind their own business.

Mischek:

I'm getting off on you. One minute you're in the Canary Islands, the next you're asking for some kind of programming job, and now it turns out you've been drinking vodka with Putin, and now you've been a businessman since '89. I'm just fucking with you. Write whatever you want, my kid lied less at age 3 )).

What's that? :)

What job?

Bear, you're delusional. :)

БудеSProgrammer:

....In my opinion, Putin has already made history, on a par with Peter and Catherine .

He stopped the collapse of the country, he kicked out the oligarchs like Gusinsky and Berezovsky and others who were running the country's government. He imprisoned the passionate ones to permanently remind people like Deribaska. He gave the country back some respect in the international arena. Nowwe are uniting with Kazakhstan and Belarus .

His merits are hard to overestimate. .....

y - shu - shu - shu - shu - shu - shu... ! It made me tear up!

We should tell Putin to unite with North Korea as well.

We will build an air pipeline from Siberia with the whole country (the union of fraternal nations) so that Putin and Medvedev can breathe Siberian pine air in the Kremlin.

- Korea already has experience of such construction.

SProgrammer:

What's that? :)

What job?

Bears, you're delusional. :)

programmer, I'm never delusional

Mischek:

programmer, I'm never delusional

:) Delusional. 200%

:) No words. :)

Due to the crisis, large companies such as GS have reduced their staff as well as their "freelance consultants", Cossacks, informers and scouts. So now SProgrammer is - horrible as it may seem - forced to work for his own account, or in the company of others like him, quietly draining their hard-earned money.

The bad thing is that now SProgrammer can't inadvertently turn in research directions in trading mathematics - because his stoned Hindu mathematician has stayed at GS.

SProgrammer is now completely useless.

SProgrammer, at least tell me, did you find anything useful in Russian grants, as I gave you a tip? There's a lot there, of course, but if you want to...... I found it useful, did you/you ?

It's been obvious for some time now.

PapaYozh:

It's been obvious for some time now.
What exactly is obvious to you?

nadya:
What exactly is obvious to you?

That the president should not be in the Moscow Kremlin.

That both the president and the government should not cause problems by moving around the metropolis.