[Archive! - page 491

Misha, if we're, um... in tandem... If you (you're interested, aren't you?) want to perform on the other side, you should try it. It's a very good training. The other hemisphere develops.))

tara: Bears, let's hurry up - I really want to know what to push for in order to reverse physiological preferences (just think).
You're so quick... Here first one must agree with Svetlana on politics, and then you can fantasize about physiology. And she doesn't even know that she is part of the process.

Swetten:

Well, and Yura the musician, who wouldn't be without him?

Yuri Yulianovich is a MAN!

Mathemat:
You're so nimble... First we need to agree on politics with Svetlana , and then we can fantasize about physiology. And she does not even know that she has been accepted into the process.
I, if anything, have done three koos and squats!

Mischek:

The slogan for the presidential campaign: "The Gonzo Won't Pass!"
A slogan from Lesha Rassolov: "For politics without dickheads".

Weak and straightforward. And classics last forever.

"That son of a bitch can't even take you to the latrine!" (c) William Saroyan, "The Adventures of Wesley Jackson".

granit77:
Weak and straightforward. And classics last forever.

"That son of a bitch can't even take you to the latrine!" (c) William Saroyan, The Adventures of Wesley Jackson.

Yeah. It's hard to compete with the classics. But I'd say, "Yeah, that son of a bitch can take you to the crapper!"

Mischek:

Yeah. It's hard to compete with the classics. But I'd say, "Yeah, that son of a bitch can take you to the crapper!"
Which will most likely happen :))

I've read something, I've read some lamentations about how the leeches suck their blood, how the oil dollars of the people are plundered.

And so I had an unintentional question - What exactly have these malcontents done for themselves, at least, for themselves. Not for all, as they themselves demand from Putin and co. but only for themselves personally?

What have you personally done for yourself over the past 10 years?

Maybe you opened your own company? So you wouldn't whine about how little your uncle is paying you?

Maybe to raise their education, such as courses and the second specialty? To find a better-paid job?

===

You don't hear any cries like Putin's inferno against your own address.

Like you're a stupid bastard sitting in an office doing shit! ?

==

It reminds me of "yelling" in front of the TV during a football game. It's like, "Where the fuck did you go, you stupid bitch!!! ", "How do you kick, you crooked-head?"

:))

Can you do better? Show me how. If you can't, it is not for you to judge how well it was done.

==

In my opinion Putin has already gone down in history, on a par with Peter and Catherine.

He stopped the collapse of the country, he kicked out the oligarchs like Gusinsky and Berezovsky and the others who were running the country's government. He imprisoned the passionate ones to permanently remind people like Deribaska. He gave the country back some respect in the international arena. Now we are uniting with Kazakhstan and Belarus.

His merits are hard to overestimate.

But now is a different time, they do not need manual control, but adjustment of the system. He is not doing a very good job.

Yes, it is time to change the komunda at the helm of the country, the old one is sleeping and eating nothing but mice.

But insulting Putin, and slurring him with every word, is a mauvais ton. And very reminiscent of "ideotism".

And do not explain yourself that you are raising civil society this way, because you are not the educators, you should not be raised this way.

The problem with our opposition is that they have no ideology! They are like artists - everyone shouts what he/she thinks. And there's nothing that unites them.

Liberalism, it's an ideology. They must rename it the "Party of Freedom" and explain to people what it is.

And most importantly, chase away the intellectual propagandists like the idiot loudmouths from Echo Moskvy. :)

SProgrammer:

And the main thing is to chase away all sorts of propagandist intellectuals like the idiot screamers from Echo Moskva. :)

Put your underwear on already!

PapaYozh:

Put your pants on already!

I can see that this place has caused you difficulty. :)

You don't know that all this "yelling" is about "sacrifice for a good cause," "for the formation of a civil society."

They're yelling for the greater good. Not realizing that the reaction is the opposite. Liberals are already swearing. They're morons already got their way.

They're the morons because they don't understand that it's their fault.

If we have an indelegant outrageer like that in our company, the one who brought him in gets fined - he buys all the booze for the next night.

Tired of them, you can't build a policy on criticism. :)