[Archive! - page 490

Mischek:

Egoist, I want one too. Don't worry, I'm used to it.

Very nice. What are we going to do... the three of us?

Svinozavr:
Very nice. And what are we going to do... the three of us?

Well, while she's gone, I'll just sit for company.

Mischek:

Well, while she's gone, I'll just sit for company.

Right. Let's get creative. It's complicated on Sveta's theme, but who said it would be easy?

All right, here we go. Opposition. We like her, are we ready to give ourselves to Nemtsov-Kasyanov? Just imagine - it's disgusting. Purely physiologically.
Here. There is a fulcrum, with which we will overturn our beliefs. Let's move on.

However... Your move, sir...

OK. On the plus side, these are already damaged people, with a traumatised non-systemic psyche. What, you think they can be adequate without pressure? Remember physics?

No, ladyz und heerra, resentment sits in them like a dynamite charge that'll blow everything to smithereens. Including common sense.

Bears, let's hurry up - I really want to know what to push for to reverse physiological preferences (just think).

Now, the GDP was right - they will be hurricanes. That is purely psychophysical. So many years of energy wandering in the museum halls of their souls and then... - it's out! Do you need it?
No, geez. Do you need it? Do you have to pay for their state psychotherapy? I don't. And neither do you, why should you?
"You've been abused...
"Fucked everybody, never seen you..."

Let them be. GDP is not against it. But allowing them into real power?

Svinozavr:

Right. Let's get creative. It's difficult on Sveta's theme, but who said it would be easy?

So. Opposition. We like it, are we ready to give ourselves to Nemtsov-Kasyanov? Just imagine - it is disgusting. Purely physiologically.
Here. There is a fulcrum, with which we will overturn our beliefs. Let's move on.

However... Your move, sir...

Changing the frame of reference. No pro-opposition, no opposition. These are templates for convenience. Let's go back to the beginning. There is fair and there is unfair.

With honesty there is progress, with dishonesty there is degradation.

With honesty there is selection - the best are in charge. Unfairly, there are thieves, criminals, guards and losers who change their vote for a meal.

Misha, uh-uh...

No, I could go on, but I'm afraid Vladislav Yurievich won't understand - one person has absorbed the whole budget? ))))))))

Svinozavr:
Everyone's been fucked, you haven't been seen..."

Let them be. The GDP does not mind. But allowing them into real power?
"The fact that you are still at large is not your merit, it is our fault".

Mischek:

Let's change the frame of reference. There are no pro-opposition, no opposition. These are templates for convenience. Let's go back to the beginning . There is fair and there is unfair.

With fairness there is advancement, with unfairness there is degradation.

With fairness there is selection - the best are in charge. Unfairly there are thieves, criminals, guards and losers who change their vote for a meal.

Well.... that's not how I play. Boring. Thieves again, again see above - lazy to quote.

"Neither God, nor tsar (so - Gosdep!) nor hero!

There is no salvation except in ourselves. No. Alas.