[Archive! - page 483

Mischek:

Schizophrenia. The beginning.

The edge of the forest. It is dawn. A hare galloped across the edge of the forest. It rode only one way and lurked the bastard behind a birch tree, waiting for the next installment of the National Endowment for Democracy.

Meanwhile, with the first rays of the sun, the wildflowers, paid for through CIA shell companies, began to bloom. A cuckoo cuckooed on a pine tree. Not for nothing. Yesterday she had received a six-cuckoo transfer from Israel.

Meanwhile, British MI6's purchased clouds began to gather over the clearing. It started to rain. The hare was all wet, but kept waiting for the next payment from his overseas sponsors. But his ears perked up and became alert. From somewhere in the distance there was a rumbling and crackling of dry trees. The bunny huddled into the old birch tree that had been planted with Posev's money. Moose, paid by State Department, rushed from the forest to the clearing with a rattle.

And in the evening... and in the evening over the forest, illuminating with yellow light the glade and the creek and the field, it rose. Anticipating the orange revolution, paid for with money from the United States Department of Defense, the moon hung over Russia.

Bears, it would be funny if it were not true.

Read the memories of our captains of the catastrophe.

And the recollections of veterans of overseas special services.

It makes your hair stand on end.

And you keep rallying.

Mischek:

Schizophrenia. The beginning.

... there's a moon hanging over Russia.

Speaking of the moon... I'm going to go and have a look over the last 2 months, only clear skies today

“Many people are asking intensely: what do you think about the terrorist attack in Beslan? I answer briefly.

Not so long ago (in the historical, of course, perspective) there was such a country - the USSR. Many probably still remember. The USSR was not an ordinary state, but a superpower, no matter what the home-grown idiots from among the Soviet intellectuals thought. In those days, there was another superpower on the planet - the United States was her last name.

The United States and the Western countries led by them (not to say that this is just a figure of speech - led by them) continuously carried out subversive work to destroy the USSR. This event, unprecedented in scale and scope, was called the Cold War. It was called cold because after the defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II, it became clear to everyone that no one could defeat the USSR by force of arms. Therefore, in the course of the new war, completely different methods and means were chosen. Mostly ideological.

In retrospect, everything looks very unpretentious. Citizens of some country with a totalitarian regime (see USSR) are told: you live so badly because you don't have democracy and free elections. But as soon as both appear, you will immediately begin to live like us. Stupid Soviet citizens listened to this nonsense with their beaks wide open: damn it, Evona, how it all turns out !!! And they firmly knew that as soon as they start holding "free elections" and gather a full thought of intellectuals, everything will immediately become as it should.

The corrupt communist elite played the first violin in this matter. An honored person heads the ministry, but he cannot pass the ministry by inheritance to his son. Is it right? Or another honored person heads the coal mine, and at the same time is forced to report on successes at party meetings, and not just take all the profits for himself and relax with the girls in Courchevel. Is it fair? Of course not. And the corrupt elite decided to appropriate the people's property for themselves.

The Soviet intellectuals provided the most serious support to the compradors. Here it is necessary to define the concept: who is this very Soviet intellectual? And what is its difference from the intellectual as such? An ordinary Soviet intellectual is essentially a citizen without family or tribe, who has received a very good (I would even say world-class) humanitarian (much less often technical) education at public expense. Here is an important point. The absence of clan and tribe implies extremely shaky moral foundations. And complete with them - the lack of responsibility for their actions.

A man in the literal sense of the word from shit begins to feel like a diamond of an unprecedented cut. Just because I read some books and listened to what other readers say about them. It's no secret that knowledge is not the mind. But our citizen, who has gained knowledge in a state institution, immediately ceases to consider all those among whom and at whose expense he grew up, but did not read certain books. And as an orthodox Bolshevik, he sincerely believes that as soon as free elections are announced and a Duma is organized, an earthly paradise will be formed in Russia in about 500 days. In short, a Soviet citizen without strong morals and minimal life experience is a pure chimpanzee with a grenade.

Many will say: why did you do it all at once from the tub? Indeed, among the Soviet intellectuals there were and are a lot of wonderful people. I explain with an example. So I served in the police, and there were a lot of wonderful people around me too. Honest and brave. Those who did not take bribes and did not spare their lives for the sake of other people. It is necessary to explain why, then, the opinion of the militia among compatriots is sharply negative? Because the weather is not made by those who quietly, modestly and honestly do their work and do their duty. Not those at all. It was the same with the Soviet intellectuals: some built a superpower and launched rockets, while others worked as maggots.

Soviet intellectuals were fertile ground for ideological influence. People who grew up in communal kitchens, having never been to the West and not having even the slightest idea how and why they live there, dreamed of a Bright Capitalist Future. And people from the West helped them without sparing, as already mentioned above, forces and means. The stupid citizens of the country of the Soviets were firmly convinced that they were being helped to "fight the CPSU." None of them understood before and few understand now that they killed their own country with their own hands. And not the CPSU at all. Tellingly, the members of the CPSU, who led and directed the collapse of the country, remained in the shadows for a very long time.

At a certain moment, when the circumstances for the enemy developed in the most successful way, the "perestroika" machine was put into action, which is not the object of study of this note. The bottom line was that during this event, the structures of state power, the economy and the territorial integrity of the USSR were systematically and thoroughly destroyed.

Should the USSR die? Nobody knows. Something else is known for sure: great efforts were made to destroy it. And at a certain moment it turned out that the enemy is much richer, much stronger and orders of magnitude smarter. The people at the helm coped with their task with a strong five: the superpower was smashed without a single shot, by the hands of well-wishers-natives.

Is it good or bad - the destruction of the USSR? As well as post-Soviet democracy: how for whom. Then it was good for one, now it is good for others. It's not about "the need to destroy totalitarianism." The thing is that the barn in which we lived was demolished. And the new shed was built not from imported bricks, but from the wreckage of the old shed. Where is it better to live: in an old barn or in a new one - the question is not on the topic of the note.

Soviet intellectuals happily broke state power - how, now we will live like in the West !!! However, it quickly became clear that instead of choosing from two communists, one of two serious thieves would now have to be chosen. But this did not stop the Soviet intellectuals - bullshit, a transitional period! As soon as they steal, hehe, they themselves will begin to support the police, because they also need security! However, it soon became clear that everyone who managed to steal, provide security only to themselves personally. And not some idiots in sweaters and sneakers drinking port wine in communal kitchens. The titans of thought, taken out of shit by the Soviet government, now take care of their own safety.

The inconspicuous Soviet geniuses rebuilt the economy "in a Western fashion" in strict accordance with their highly scientific ideas, that is, according to the book "Dunno on the Moon." As you know, it turned out so strong that a tornado stood over the London cemetery - it was Karl Marx spinning in a damp grave. The result of "economic transformations" is outside the window, everyone can see it. And territorial integrity was destroyed by "raising national consciousness." This is where we should dwell in more detail.

What is national identity? This is the awareness of being involved in a certain community. This awareness of oneself is not like others. Special. And you ask me, special - what is it? I answer: everything is simple here, special - it means better than others. If you are Russian, it means that you are better than the crest who came here in large numbers. If you are a Ukrainian, then you are better than a Muscovite, who, bastard, does not let you breathe. If a Tuvan is better than a Russian, who sucks the juices from your wonderful republic, the bastard. Well, if you are a Jew, then everyone generally hates you, but not like crests of Muscovites, but irrationally.

The question arises: what to do? The answer is simple: drive the damned occupiers, seek independence! How? If it works out - quietly, if it doesn't work out - naturally, take up arms and kill the Russians. They gave money for this - from the heart. People are prepared. What and how - explained. Everything began to spin, and under the wild howl of the enraged media, the nationalists began to tear the multinational country to pieces.

The Soviet intellectuals, due to the peculiarities of their mental structure, were very happy about this: how, worthy people received the long-awaited freedom! They didn't care about the fact that somewhere in the south they were killing abandoned Russians. What is there, hehe - a natural process, we must say goodbye to the imperial past! They don't cut me - and that's fine. The understanding that both then and now it is not about gaining freedom, but about the destruction of one's own country - I repeat, as it was not, and is not.

For some citizens, due to defects in mental development, from what they read, it may seem that "intellectuals are to blame for everything." This is not true. I explain with an example. Here is a wall-beating machine: a caterpillar chassis, a tower on the chassis, a metal boom on the tower, a cable on the boom, a cast-iron ball on the cable. The turn of the arrow, the cast-iron ball smashes the walls to rubble with a swing. Wall machine. The car. But the ball breaks the wall. In our case, the Soviet intelligentsia performed the role of a ball carefully assigned to it. And not at all the mechanism and the people serving the mechanism.

Let me give you a clearer example. When sheep are brought to the meat processing plant, the sheep are very afraid, huddle together and refuse to go to the slaughter. In order for them to calm down and go under the knife, the sheep need a leader who knows where to go. For this purpose, a specially trained goat is launched to the sheep. The favorite of the meat-packing plant workers has a calming effect on the sheep, the sheep immediately take him for the main one and dutifully follow him - under the knife. And the goat lives on, until the next batch of sheep. It's a shame that they called a goat? It's a shame that the leader is a goat? Isn't it a shame to be a sheep?

Quite downs confidently believe that "the authorities are to blame for everything." It's hard to argue here: domestic idiots are always to blame for the damned authorities and bastard bosses. Only the idiots themselves have nothing to do with it. To think about the fact that the authorities and the bosses were not sent here from Mars, but all as one - their own, from their own locals were elected in a purely democratic way and brought to power, never comes to mind.

You ask: why exactly the Soviet intellectuals? And not, say, the proletarians? I answer: because the time of revolutions with revolvers and checkers has long passed. Because today's revolutions are being made through televisions, newspapers, magazines and radio. There have never been any proletarians there, and there never will be. Although this does not relieve the proletarians of responsibility. Do you think the role of the media and the "best minds in the country" is exaggerated? Public opinion is formed by certain ways of presenting information through televisions and newspapers. Do you think that you are so smart and understand everything around? It's a delusion. You only know what the media tells you. Try to explain to the sheep where they run after the goat.

Many citizens naively believe that the attitude towards other nations described above and the behavior towards them is characteristic only of some mysterious outcasts, who are hardly found by public opinion polling centers. Actually it is not. In fact, it is precisely the everyday level that determines national relations among the masses. What determines it is the awareness of one's own exclusivity on a national basis and a firm understanding that everyone else around is goats and bastards. Complete with national moments, it’s good to use religious beliefs. Preferably the most suitable - Wahhabi, for example. Well, nothing helps to unite a nation like a specific, understandable and obvious external enemy for everyone. In our case, these are Russians.

The first phases of "perestroika" have already ended - the state administration system has been eliminated. The economy is in ruins. There are no more effective special services and militia, which the Soviet intellectuals hated so fiercely. Instead of the destroyed, private armies are being built "to protect property", and not citizens. Instead of state intelligence services - offices for the power cover of the so-called business. Our intellectuals don't need the KGB, they don't need intelligence networks, they don't need spies. They believe that they live in the land of elves, where everything around is white and fluffy. But what a paradox! They immediately raise a howl that the secret services, diligently collapsed and completely destroyed, do not catch anyone.

Who is to blame for the fact that in Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya and Estonia the standard of living is lower than in the USA? It is known who the Russian bastards are. It was they who did not allow the development of mega-powers of the type indicated above, it was they who drank the blood of the long-suffering peoples. And therefore - Russians, get out of here! Get out of here, invaders, get out of here! It was precisely in this way that the “national fronts” were raised at the beginning of perestroika through the efforts of the Starovoitovs and Sakharovs, it was precisely on the wave of cave nationalism that Russians were driven from everywhere.

Well, they kicked out the damned occupiers. So what? The result was easily predictable: enterprises that employed mostly Russians immediately stopped. Local residents immediately dismantled the equipment and sold it for non-ferrous metals. The power was seized by the ethnic feudal kings. The standard of living fell below nowhere, it became vulgar nothing to eat. What to do, where to run? It is clear where - to damned Russia. They are all rich there, these Russians, they have been drinking our blood for centuries.

And people who were brought up on hatred of Russia and Russians flooded into Russia. Yes, Russia has lost its national outskirts. However, during the wars on the borders, it turned out that a huge number of residents of these very outskirts migrated to Russia itself. Our country has always been multinational. And with the exception of rather infrequent outbreaks of nationalism, everyone got along quite well in it. This, of course, does not mean that this will continue forever. The task of the second stage is the territorial collapse of Russia itself.

Actually, it doesn't even need to be broken. But in general, it would be desirable to be faster. What needs to be done for this? Everything is the same, known from the beginning of time: according to the old proven method, set one against the other. Let the "blacks" cut the Russians, and the Russians beat the "blacks". What should be done for this? We need to create a serious object of hatred. We need to do something that will make everyone shudder.

This will be followed by two results. The authorities will try to take advantage of the moment of general grief and shock to unite the nation. And after that (see explanations above) and as a result of certain actions, nationalism of all sorts will raise its head - the only salvation, with all the consequences.

What has been done in Beslan is a detonator. This is not a seizure, not the last bite of a mortally wounded rabid dog. This is a carefully thought out, well-planned and well-executed action.

It seems to some that "now the West will see the true face of terrorists." Dont worry. There once again they will see what needs to be seen: Russia must withdraw from the Caucasus. And then from the Far East. from the Caspian. And from the Arctic Ocean. She has to go everywhere.

Who is to blame? Welcome to the mirror.

Why is that? Yes, because nobody needs Russia in FIG.

And first of all, by the Russians themselves."

(c) not mine

Swetten:
So write them a letter saying: "So and so, I am a serious dissenter and generally an oppositionist. I am planning to hold protests there and there against this and that. I take my leave now."

Well, it's come to a point where it doesn't make sense. I'm telling you, you're not interested in the case.

The point is that we rally here in the village for our own, and you say that for American. It doesn't add up.

granit77:

Well, now you've come to the point of making no sense at all. I tell you, you're waving it off, you're not interested in the case.

The point is that we here in the countryside are rallying for our own and you say American. It doesn't add up.

And you, excuse me, the organizer, to declare like that?

Swetten:
I'm sorry, are you the organiser to say that?

Don't mess with me. Give Vita his money. And me too, by the way.

Mischek:

Don't be a pain in the ass. Give Vitta his money. Me too, by the way.

Come back the other day.

Or even earlier.

Swetten:

Mischek, it would be funny if it weren't true.

Mischek 19.12.2011 18:17

Schizophrenia. Beginning.

The edge of the forest. It is dawn. Through all the glade skipped hare. Ran only one way and lurked the bastard behind a birch tree, waiting for the next instalment from the National Endowment for Democracy.

Meanwhile, with the first rays of the sun, the wildflowers, paid for through CIA shell companies, began to bloom. A cuckoo cuckooed on a pine tree. Not for nothing. Yesterday she had received a six-cuckoo transfer from Israel.

Meanwhile, British MI6's purchased clouds began to gather over the clearing. It started to rain. The hare was all wet, but kept waiting for the next payment from his overseas sponsors. But his ears perked up and became alert. From somewhere in the distance there was a rumbling and crackling of dry trees. The bunny huddled into the old birch tree that had been planted with Posev's money. Moose, paid by State Department, rushed from the forest to the clearing with a rattle.

And in the evening... and in the evening over the forest, illuminating with yellow light the glade and the creek and the field, it rose. A harbinger of an orange revolution, paid for by the United States Department of Defense, the moon hung over Russia.

Duck, I know. Saw it myself. Look out the window. There it is. It's a round, yellow political hooker.

Swetten:

Come back the other day.

Or even earlier.

The address ?

Mischek:

Address ?

22 Malaya Arnautskaya Street.

For you personally -- Furshtatskaya, 15.