[Archive! - page 361

), I don't know about the combine, I haven't had the chance.

Mischek: It's a shame though.

I wonder if it's just this election that the Yabloko party has been so blatantly crushed - or is it the first time they've done it, i.e. regularly? It's hard to believe that one of the oldest parties continues to stubbornly show almost zero results. Both the Zhiriki and the SR are stable in the Duma (not to mention the Communists, they have always had a stable base), while the Yabloko party has been at nothing for the past few elections.

It seems that their real rating is really much higher than the drawn 3.5%...

Mathemat:

I wonder if it's just this election, or if it's not the first time, i.e. on a regular basis, that the Yabloko party has been so blatantly crushed. It is simply unbelievable that one of the oldest parties continues to stubbornly demonstrate almost zero results. Both the Zhiriki and the SR are stable in the Duma (not to mention the Communists, they have always had a stable base), while the Yabloko party has been at nothing for the past few elections.

Who knows. It's Yavlinsky's own fault. For so many years he's been playing the Valdai chick, then fades into oblivion and then, lo and behold, here I am. Oops, here I am, all white as always.

he has lost most of his voter base.

Although it is pleasing that his numbers are high in St Petersburg.

Mathemat:

It looks like their real rating is really much higher than the 3.5% drawn...

And you participate in the next election, the presidential one, in the electoral commission, personally, everyone has the opportunity, but I think not everyone will do it - you have to work, not "dirt" on the web to repost here and there:). And look what's drawn there, or are you trying to pass off the opinion of the few as the opinion of the majority, I do not know whether out of ignorance ..., take part, I do not write sneering ... it's not like that at all.

Mischek:

Fuck knows. It's Yavlinsky's own fault. So many years of playing the Valdai chick, then fading into oblivion, and then suddenly he's gone. Oops, here I am, all in white as always.

he has lost most of his voter base.

Although it is pleasing that his numbers are high in St Petersburg.

Yavlinsky has always been a bone in the throat for the authorities.

One day they sent him his son's severed finger and threatened to cut the boy's head off if Yavlinsky didn't get out of politics.

And the votes for Yabloko have always been shamelessly cut.

Mathemat:

I wonder if it's only this election, or is it the first time, i.e. on a regular basis, that the Yabloko party has been so blatantly crushed? It is simply unbelievable that one of the oldest parties continues to stubbornly display almost zero results. Both the Zhiriki and the SR are stable in the Duma (not to mention the Communists, they have always had a stable base), while the Yabloko party has been at nothing for the past few elections.

Well, don't be so categorical. In my St Petersburg, Yabloko got about 13%, which is even higher than the LDPR. Which brings me to the question of "Why vote for them if they're going to lose anyway?" or "It's already been decided for us..." - no it hasn't, and the high percentage of Yabloko in my city is a prime example of that.

By the way, it has been observed that the level of voting for JDRO is inversely related to the standard of living in the region, except for Chechnya and a couple of southern republics. On the contrary, the right is stronger where life is better. This is a good tendency. People who are able to earn money are not used to asking the authorities and are not used to being beholden to them.

joo:
Note, colleague, I never get involved in local "political battles". But I am interested in the real political preferences of the local public because, both directly and indirectly, the political regime will affect the lives of traders.

MOSCOW, December 5 - RIA Novosti. The Russian Central Election Commission will check a number of media outlets as well as Alexei Navalny's blog for publishing information on election results before the end of the election, the commission's press service said in a statement.

"Starting from 2 p.m. Moscow time (December 4) on the Internet in a number of online media (RIA "URA.Ru" and others) and on other sites (A. Navalov's blog. Navalny and others) are publishing data on the "results" of the vote, on the "results" of the election of deputies to the State Duma at individual polling stations, as well as the results of "opinion polls" and other "studies" related to the said elections," the CEC said in a statement...

"In connection with the above, the CEC informs that an inspection will be carried out on the facts of violation of the above bans, based on the results of which the guilty persons will be held liable," the release said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Of course neither here nor there is a registered media outlet, but do they need one?)

granit77:
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, father of ALL the nation and GUARANTEE of our constitutional rights to FREE choice, promised on general state TV to remove those governors who did not ensure the victory of ONE PARTY UNITED RUSSIA.

I underestimated them, guys with a sense of humour :))

And there is a 10-thousand-strong rally against election fraud at Chistye Prudy in Moscow. Watching Rossiya-24, there's nothing there, it's all quiet...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z34JJXphGmA&feature=g-u

granit77:
And there is a 10,000-strong rally against election fraud in Moscow's Chistye Prudy. Watching Rossiya-24, there's nothing there, all is quiet...
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/elections2011/2011/12/05_a_3859458.shtml

Mischek:

Of course neither here nor there is a registered media outlet, but do they need one?)

You're blacking the whites again. At the end of the campaign, campaigning is forbidden - the parties are not allowed, and the "disadvantaged" are allowed, and I personally have nothing against the "disadvantaged", there are just rules. I read Vkontakte - I've heard so much rubbish in re-posts, moreover, in re-posts, and people under 30 who were barely present at the elections, but they are all dissatisfied with what they "saw" :))) but a ball of, excuse me, crap has been rolled out - a ball of transition :)), such a fashion. That shit is worse than wikipedia in its field.

SZS: The conflict with Georgia reminds me of. I sat down to watch the Olympics, saw in real time how everything was, and the next day the world's media started rolling the lump - simple as that.