[Archive! - page 291

granit77:
Be patient, we've been putting up with your brother for years.)
and as long as you will.

Mischek:

Yeah. His brother's a real piece of work. We've been through enough.
I'll take anything from a man with an avatar like that!

moskitman:
I'll listen (for free!) to anything from someone with such an avatar!

Why are you laughing. Better talk to Granit, he ignores me, even in private. I texted Roche, he won't say a word.

RETURN MY OLD AVATARA OR ACCESS TO THE CHANGE IN PROFILE, before I get angry.

Mischek:

Don't be ridiculous. Better talk to Granit, he ignores me, even in private . I wrote to Roche, he's not saying anything.

RETURN MY OLD AVATARA OR ACCESS TO THE CHANGE IN PROFILE, before I get angry.

You must have really pissed him off...

moskitman:

You must have really pissed him off...

Is that the best you can do? Thanks, man.

That's how friends in need are tested. It's all clear with you.

I went to get vodka in the evening and got a cold. The best cure for chills is honey, vodka and pepper. About 50 grams of vodka, a teaspoonful of honey and a pinch of pepper. It'll bring the fever down in no time. Okay, never mind.

In short (it's in the countryside, outside Moscow), we have gastarbeiters - the Caspian Sea. Sometimes you don't see any pale skinned ones on the way to the shop. So I walk. And I see an obvious non-citizen of the Russian Federation in a waistcoat of LDPR, handing out leaflets with swarthy hands - Russia for the Russians. I am fucked up. Why are you handing these out, I ask? Are you for LDPR? - Yes, answers this black face, I'm for them.

What a bastard country we have here, however. A circus. And what's so typical is that we're the ones who are the sneakers.

Svinozavr: The best cure for chills is honey, vodka and pepper. Fifty grams of vodka, a teaspoon of honey and a pinch of pepper. It'll bring down the fever in no time.

Yes, it's powerful stuff. And if you heat up some vodka, and not even 50 grams, you'll be as cured as a cucumber in the morning.

"Nemiroff, if I remember. But lard goes better with it...

Mathemat:

Yes, it's powerful stuff. And if you heat up some vodka, and not even 50 grams, you'll be as fit as a fiddle in the morning.

"Nemiroff" is like that, in case I haven't forgotten. But it's more suited to lard...

More than 50 grams? No, Lyosha, it's not a cure, it's a disease.))

That's enough to bring down the fever. // Where to put the rest is the question... (and laughed drunkenly)))))))))))

Just kidding. We should have beaten the rest. It`s not the last time we`ll be cheering!

I hope so.

Svinozavr:

More than 50g? No, Lyosha, that's not a cure, it's a disease.))

Have you tried it? 150-250 is the best, even without honey, etc.

It's almost impossible to get sick.

Europa:

Have you tried it? 150-250 is fine, even without honey etc.

It's almost impossible to get sick.

It depends, brother. Depends on what....