[Archive! - page 160

grell:
That's an unfortunate comparison. Here's your answer, what/who will be left behind?

I don't have that psychoblock.

Zhunko:

I don't have this psychoblock.

So there's nothing, right?

Everyone lives only for themselves. For the fulfilment of OUR programme. Everyone has their own programme.

grell:
You mean nothing, right?

Why do you care? What do you care what's left there when you leave your body?

I'm a creative artist. It will stay, but I don't care if it stays or not. I don't get attached to that nonsense.

Zhunko:

I'm a creative artist. It will stay, but I don't care if it stays or not. I don't get attached to that nonsense.

It's nothing personal. Questions of philosophy. The priorities are different, the essence is the same.

Zhunko:

You can do whatever you want, but if you go by your logic it will lead to the degradation of the entire population, I don't think that was the plan at the top to create the human race...

If you break your function why the fuck are you needed here....

The planet is one, there are no other sane, let's say there isn't, so if irrationally approaching the issue,

it begs the question, how do we extend it to the whole global?

Everyone does the bullshit they are comfortable with from the common man's side,

where do we end up? more like chaos, no development, no new technology...

what's the next step??? Where does it all lead to???

Each person is unique, and each practically does some kind of good,

one collects information, the other performs a function...

If you think by the logic of a programmer, then it's all analyzed,

but the question is how, a person hasn't yet come to self-knowledge, he doesn't know what he's here for,

So if the server has no connection with you, how does it get information about what is going on here?

Naturally one way is to go back there to the main server and they'll compare how much you've deviated from your parameters and they'll let you in through the antivirus and check how many worms you have sitting there, do a cleanup and then send you back here cleaned up, if you are a hopeless function that constantly fails, you will rather be isolated in a sump for the next time, if the turn comes to the creator, a minute the creator as in the anecdote equals 100 years, if you count by the number of intelligent people on planet earth, it is likely the mind is very huge.

Seems silly, doesn't it?

What if it is?

Everyone goes their own way, and one should not take everyone under the same heading, each person is an individual being, and each has a special meaning in this life.

I wrote it and I'm f---ing myself, didn't I ))))

ZS: Thoughts aloud on understanding worldviews.........

Martingeil:

Try not to use harsh language.

http://www.ivi.ru/video/view/?id=19906 episode 12:00-12:30 - "everyone" won't own "this" philosophy - it's too heavy, and people, for the most part, don't like to exert themselves. "The measure of work here is fatigue" (c)

DDFedor:

Try not to use harsh language.

http://www.ivi.ru/video/view/?id=19906 episode 12:00-12:30 - "everyone" won't own "this" philosophy - it's too heavy, and people, for the most part, don't like to exert themselves. "The measure of work here is fatigue" (c).

Weekend Uncle Fyodor, be lenient, the branch is smoking, smoking weed, so it's off the charts)))

Martingeil:

You can do whatever you want, but if you go by your logic it will lead to the degradation of the entire population, I don't think there was such a plan at the top to create the human race...

If you break your function, why the fuck are you here....

The planet is one, there are no other sane, let's say there isn't, so if irrationally approaching the issue,

it begs the question, how do we extend it to the whole global?

Everyone does the bullshit they are comfortable with from the common man's side,

where do we end up? more like chaos, no development, no new technology...

what's the next step??? Where does it all lead to???

Each person is unique, and each practically does some kind of good,

one collects information, the other performs a function...

If you think by the logic of a programmer, then it's all analyzed,

but the question is how, a person hasn't yet come to self-knowledge, he doesn't know what he's here for,

So, if the server has no connection with you, how does it get information about what is going on here?

There is no degradation. Everything settles down by itself. That's the way nature works. It only seems like chaos from the outside. Live for yourself, create and everything will be fine, not only for you, but also for your surroundings.

Zhunko:
There is no degradation. Everything settles down by itself. That is the way nature works. It only seems like chaos from the outside. Live for yourself, create and everything will be fine, not only for you but also for your environment.

And I agree. When personal glitches can't withstand the onslaught of reality, it always tends to be seen as nothing short of general degradation. :)

Martingeil:

............. I don't think there was such a plan at the top to create the human race...

Uh,I realize,of course,that other people's plans for you are cooler than your own. and the function given from above makes me proud.... but... this.... why would you want it... ???

)))