[Archive! - page 161

>

MetaDriver:

And I agree. When personal glitches can't withstand the onslaught of reality, it always tends to be seen as nothing short of general degradation. :)

Uh, I realize, of course, that other people's plans for you are cooler than your own. and the function from above makes you proud....... but... this.... why would you want it... ???

)))

"Eloi, Eloi, lama savahfani!" - in my translation: Lord (2 times), why have you set me up!

Notice!, this is not even a question, but an exclamation. That is, the rhetoric here has completely superseded the quest. To put it bluntly, inappropriate. I would say tactless!

Worse, it's unaddressed. Who is the author addressing? - Everyone - any Helsinki group will confirm - has the right to think whatever they want, in other words, to hallucinate, because you can only think adequately about reality, fuck it.

Glitches are just that, personal, so as not to shine them in the eye. However, there are resources that are entirely on-topic. This one, for example...

"It's not a glitch! It's mine yo-yo! My chart and my (excluding losing) orders!"

Yeah, man - it's not a glitch. It's a widget! Is that easier?

What's left of it... Does anyone care? I mean, it doesn't even matter - there won't be someone to drum up, so it's a conversation about nothing. Although it does make sense, which is exactly what it is now. And that is what it is, it's about its "being so". Amen.

===

If it's about ethics, I'll put it this way:
I don't need afterlife horrors to remain a decent human being in my lifetime. As much as possible and as much free time as possible, of course...))

Svinozavr:

.........My chart and my (excluding losing) orders!"...

Yeah, man - it's not a glitch. It's a widget! Is that - easier? ......

.............However, it makes sense, which is exactly what it is right now.

...And that's the kind of thing that gets bogged down in its "so-and-so". Amen.

.............I don't need afterlife horrors to remain a decent human being while alive........)))

Beautifully articulated, dog.

;)

MetaDriver:

Beautifully narrated, dog.
;)

This one can. Sometimes you can't cut it.

Zhunko:

There is no degradation. Everything settles down by itself. That's the way nature works. It only seems like chaos from the outside. Live for yourself, create, and everything will be fine, not only for you, but also for your environment.

The balance of nature, yes there is a kind of stabilization, unless of course everyone wants to do what they are not suited to....

MetaDriver:

I realize, of course, that other people's plans for you are cooler than your own. and the function from above makes me proud.... but... this.... why would you want it... ???

)))

But these criteria are not known to man yet, what plans someone has who sits on the top cupboard, their own ambitions still depend on their environment, Uncle Petya is rich, I am not, I also want to be like this but I somehow do not succeed ...

Pride... What you do not understand is simple philosophy of the worldview, a person's definition of the meaning of life, which cannot be explained, nothing more.

Some are searching in religion, some in themselves, everyone is searching.

I remember in my student years we were sitting in our dorm room, and we were talking about something, there were five of us, and everyone felt that we had talked about it once, and everyone knew who would say what, but everyone kept silent about it, only one said, and everyone knew that he would say it "I had the feeling that it happened once already", and everyone realized that he was not the only one. It was a collective frenzy, then everyone ran away feeling something was wrong and we all thought there was something wrong with the room))).

We had a philosophy teacher who liked to cover such topics, it was more interesting to attend his lectures than to read Kant)))

Martingeil:

Just sometimes the thought comes to mind that something is wrong, I remember in student years we sat in a room in the dorm, and something to talk about we were five, and everyone felt that we had already talked about it once, and everyone already knew who would say what, but all kept silent about it, only one said "I have the feeling that it happened once," and all realized that he was not the only one having that feeling. A collective frenzy, then everyone scattered, sensing something was wrong, we all thought there was something wrong with the room)))

I read, read, reread, but I still don't understand: which pill do you want, the blue one or the red one?

MetaDriver:
I read, read, reread, but I still don't understand: which pill do you want, the blue one or the red one?

I like the colour blue)

I didn't get it, so you don't get it.)))

Martingeil:

I like the colour blue)

I didn't get it, so you don't get it.)))

All right, forget it. :-)

"You'll have another fight...." (c) Peculiarities of National Hunting.

MetaDriver:
Ok, forget it. :-)

)))

I have tried to apply these abilities in the financial sphere as well, but the result is zero.

They have tried to apply these abilities in the financial sector as well but the result has been zero, a human being is an incomprehensible creature, they cannot figure out the human brain even now, what to say at some level of understanding everything else? Let the scientists rack their brains.