[Archive! - page 136

I'm gonna get some more electricians in here, then it's gonna get ugly))))

You're on fire for the second day in a row.

I think everything was explained about electricity at school, and even at safety classes, I do not know how things are in schools now, but I increasingly get the statement that the Soviet school was the strongest in all aspects, many vectors and teachers were demanding, now we are reaping the benefits of democracy, most of the population is degrading elementary things that do not know.

It's easier to spit on your palms and take an ohmmeter probe in each hand (put it on kilo ohms). You will see and measure at a glance.

And you haven't said anything lucid yet - high school level, everyone knows.

Temnyj:

2) that's easy to understand, but what is the maximum current?

The maximum current depends on the resistance of the circuit (I max = 220V / R) and is limited by the tripping threshold of the circuit breaker on the input.

granit77:
I am alive and relatively healthy, although my favourite pastime in the lab was standing on the mat, grasping the phase with both one and two hands. But only one! No current, no danger. This was especially annoying for newcomers.
And the most dangerous thing is the ejection of metal droplets when a short circuit occurs in an open busbar or an exploding insert. If you're lucky enough to keep your eyes open, you'll be gray for the rest of your life, like one of our engineers. A powerful short circuit at hundreds of volts and thousands of amperes is an explosion with all that it implies.
yes and it's also dangerous in a short circuit, but there's another thing that's 100% fatal, which is exactly what it is.

Temnyj:
And you haven't said anything lucid yet - high school level, everyone knows.

Once again: you don't know the subject matter of the argument.

Silent:
Tie the wires to the spoons (having previously stripped the insulation) and put them (the spoons) behind both cheeks.

and both wires into the socket

you can tell the voltage from the diameter of the pupils

By the colour of the cornea you can see the frequency

Mischek:

You tell me, there is a current flowing in the socket, why when I take the plug out of the socket, the current doesn't flow out?

Do you think electricians are stupid or what?

There are valves inside the socket, once you take it out, it shuts everything off!

:)

PapaYozh:

Once again: you don't know the subject matter of the argument.

Were we arguing with you? Our dialogue started with birds on wires, where you didn't like what I said about 380V. So I don't even need to know the subject of your argument, you started correcting me, in what I consider to be a very inappropriate way.

granit77:
It's easier to spit on your palms and take an ohmmeter probe in each hand (put it on kilo ohms). You will see and measure at a glance.
The effect is not the same :)