[Archive! - page 140

Mischek:

Where have you been? I know. Measuring the speed of light. We're losing moderators here. Lyokha's still hanging in there, but soon he'll get his hands on a voltmeter.

Something has to be done about it. Andrei went to the square to clap and disappeared. He's a clapper. At least he brought an umbrella. Our ranks are thinning and you're still measuring the speed of light.

What about me? I'm not a moderator. What do I have to do, just say hello...

MICEX and RTS sign merger agreement

Shareholders of MICEX and RTS exchanges have signed a framework agreement for MICEX Group to acquire RTS shares, Bank of Russia Deputy Chairman Sergei Shvetsov said.
"Today a great event happened for both exchanges. In fact, a marriage contract has been signed," Shvetsov said at the signing of a framework agreement on the merger of MICEX and RTS. According to Shvetsov, Russia should make efforts to create a powerful financial centre, including supporting domestic companies. The framework agreement was signed by Ruben Aganbegyan, head of MICEX, and Roman Goryunov, chairman of RTS, Interfax reported.

Read more: http://news.mail.ru/economics/6226756/

http://news.mail.ru/economics/6226756/

At least something will appear in the CIS space, I would unite them all into one, KASE should also be included, one man is no match for the field.

I was surprised to hear about it. I thought it was an end-of-the-world kind of thing - just to talk. I can't remember how many times.... has rubbed it in. I'm afraid to say how many. At the beginning of the crisis, I remember, there were even jokes (among us - stockbrokers) that they would sell out when the indices would cross. But the friction started long before that...

Only there are some intricacies. For example, Mamba is eager to ban wanker-robots, but RTS - especially FORTS - is not. How they will decide this - we'll see.

Judging by the discussion, you really want to be reminded that smoking is bad for you...

But where the hell did the weed come from ???? :))))))))))))))))

xrust:

Judging by the discussion, you really want to be reminded that smoking is bad for you...

But where the hell did the weed come from ???? :))))))))))))))))

It was so hot last summer, wasn't it?

PapaYozh:

It was a hot summer, wasn't it?

A gopher laughs in an uncomfortable hole,
The bug is tumbling on its back,
The hedgehog is laughing, running up and down the hill:
"The hedgehog is out of his mind, you fool!
The birds are flying in strange circles,
And the mare's foaming at the mouth.
The centipede is kicking its feet,
The mole drools with laughter,
The squirrels roar and fall from the trees.
An owl hooting in a hollow tree,
The rook laughs until its feathers fall out,
And a fly and a cricket have fun.
Grasshoppers laughing in the grass somewhere,
A mouse, a snake, a lizard and an aphid.
It was a hot, dry summer...
The hemp fields were burning...

moskitman:

A gopher laughs in an uncomfortable burrow,
The bug is tumbling on its back,
The hedgehog is laughing, running down the hill:
The hedgehog is out of his mind, you fool!
The birds are flying in strange circles,
And the mare's foaming at the mouth.
The centipede is kicking its feet,
The mole drools with laughter,
The squirrels roar and fall from the trees.
An owl hooting in a hollow tree,
The rook laughs until its feathers fall out,
And a fly and a cricket have fun.
Grasshoppers laughing in the grass somewhere,
A mouse, a snake, a lizard and an aphid.
It was a hot, dry summer...
The hemp fields were burning...

>

PapaYozh:

Immediately after:

has lost interest in reading it.

"In his famous 'Presentation of the System of the World' in 1797," Laplace wrote that "the speed of propagation of gravitation, which he calculated by analysing the motion of the Moon, its so-called secular accelerations, is not less than 50 million times the speed of light! And since that time no one has refuted Laplace's proof" [1, 77].
В. Atsyukovsky