[Archive! - page 134

PapaYozh:

I understand that you can't know everything, but I don't see why you should flaunt your amateurism.

Nothing I am not sticking out, I understand your picking, because I myself have picked on your words (like 10mA kills) so dick there!!! Kills not current and not voltage, kills power, which is calculated as the product of voltage to current (Grade 6 school), so if at least one of the multipliers is negligible (tend to zero), then the second factor, little depends on what.

Silent:
Come on, he was talking about the temperature.

He was talking about 150A.

Europa:
I'm not making anything out, I understand your nagging, because I myself picked on your words (like 10mA kills) but it's not current or voltage that kills power, which is calculated as the product of voltage on current (6th grade school), so if at least one of the multipliers is negligible (tends to zero), then the second factor has little to do with.

voltage, and resistance is the cause of current.

You see, current is a consequence of voltage and resistance.

Power: P = U * I = U^2 / R

PapaYozh:

The fact that 150A is flowing through a diode in no way means that 150A will be flowing through you.

Excuse me? Am I not conducting current?

Europa:
I'm not sticking out anything, I understand your nagging as I've picked on your words myself (like 10mA kills) but DENNIS!!!!
It is the AC current of 10mA and above that kills.

Europa:

Hand-holding the 150A (cathode in the ion-plasma unit), thus checking if it has overheated?

You tell me, there is a current flowing in the socket, why when I take the plug out of the socket, the current does not flow out?

Europa:
Don't you get it? Am I not conducting the current?

You need to know the diagram of the installation itself and its wiring. It may be that you don't conduct it at all.

Europa:
Don't you get it? Am I not conducting the current?

Distilled water doesn't conduct current. There are so many conductors in the body, they're just waiting for the master to swap wires. That's when the disco comes.

Mischek:

You tell me, there is a current flowing in the socket, why when I take the plug out of the socket the current doesn't flow out?
It's simple. The element Current is between Earth and Water. Fire and Air are unfavourable to the Element of Current.

PapaYozh:
It's the AC current of 10mA and above that kills.

I was going for direct, shortly.... Dad, I was just picking on what you said... you should have specified what current... voltage... load etc.

And about 150A it's common, the voltage there was about 40mV, so it's actually perfectly safe.