[Archive! - page 424

I think I even know whose it is...
snail09:

... Going to the polls and perversely spoiling the ballot ...

Mischek:
Alisher Usmanov sacked the management of Kommersant publishing house for "hooliganism"

Oh, yeah! Stalinism and totalitarianism, and no democracy or pluralism of opinion.

And when, by the way, will Chernomorsk be declared a free city? And on what terms?

:)

- Have you read about the election fraud conference? - PapaYozh addressed VladislavVG. - Nemtsov's speech.

- Nemtsov is a head! - replied the questioner in a tone as if he was convinced of that on the basis of his longstanding acquaintance with Nemtsov. - And did you read what speech Shevchuk made at the meeting in the Kremlin, that citadel of conservatives?

- Well, what is there to talk about... Shevchuk is a head! Listen, TheXpert," he turned to a third trader in a panama. - What do you say about Yavlinsky?

- I'll tell you frankly," TheXpert replied, "You don't put your finger in Yavlinsky's mouth. I personally wouldn't put my finger in his mouth.

And not the least bit embarrassed by the fact that Yavlinsky wouldn't let TheXpert put his finger in his mouth, he went on:

- But whatever you say, I'll tell you frankly - Akunin is a head after all too.

The traders lifted their shoulders. They did not deny that Akunin was also a head. But it was Prokhorov who consoled them the most.

>

Swetten:
- Have you read about...

Women's loneliness at a time when youth is over and old age has not yet arrived is a scary thing.

I'm sorry.

PapaYozh:

A woman's loneliness at a time when youth is over and old age has not yet arrived is a terrible thing.

I'm sorry.

Don't project your fantasies onto me.

Or did you acknowledge yourself in the passage after all?

Does it really sting?

:)

Swetten:

Svetlana, why are you so aggressive? You don't swear, you don't forget to put smiley faces in your posts, but you seem to have some anger.

Sveta, what are you doing?

PapaYozh:

Statistics.

Access to this site has been temporarily denied....

Mischek:
<Anti-crisis joke>

Oh, shit, that's a bit ahead of the curve. We've got the biggest note of about $12 right now.

For me, pocketing my paycheck is a real problem :) thanks to ATMs that don't let me withdraw it in full (B.... c... n... n...).