[Archive! - page 128

Silent:
And above the speed of light is the speed of gravity. Only there's no way to measure it yet.

Oh, come on, what about the gravitometer?

Silent:
And above the speed of light is the speed of gravity. Only there's no way to measure it yet.

What makes you think that?

http://ziv.telescopes.ru/rubric/hypothesis/?pub=1

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.computerra.ru//

PapaYozh:

Are canvas boots a dielectric?

Gentlemen theoreticians of transmission of electrical energy through a single conductor! Remember the birds circling the bare wires in flocks and explain why no energy is transmitted to them (to the birds).

Birds have a very low resistance and 380 V is not fatal for them, but you cannot put birds on high-voltage lines - they will burn out. And about power transfer through one wire is simple - you feed alternating current, and diodes or diode bridge, cutting off sinusoids, divide it into plus and minus.

And about transferring of electric energy on distance and on video and where on a wire el. corona of the discharge - in general a kindergarten, such experiences I at school saw at a physics lesson when still in Soviet time at schools different circles were, there a principle not difficult, you can search in the Internet for the description and a material.

There is also a device (it is self-made, I don't remember what literature I read) that receives electricity from the surrounding radio waves, the power of which I can't say (we can assume that it is very small) but the voltage could be up to 1 volt.

PapaYozh:

Are canvas boots a dielectric?

Gentlemen theorists of the transmission of electrical energy through a single conductor! Remember the birds circling the bare wires in flocks and explain why no energy is transmitted to them (to the birds).

1. Isn't it?

2. Why is it not transmitted? If you hold the null with one hand and the other with the bird, you will see that the phase is already in the bird.

Silent:

1. Isn't it?

2. Why isn't it being transmitted? If you hold the zero and the bird with one hand, make sure the phase is already in the bird.

As long as the circuit is not closed, nothing is really transmitted anywhere.

Mischek:

Oh, come on, what about the gravity meter?
Well, I don't have one. Secondly, they lie outrageously. None of them show an increase in gravity near mountain ranges, for example, or a decrease in the sea, and if they do, the measurements are tied to anything but gravity.

Temnyj:

Birds have a very low resistance and 380V is not fatal for them

Where is the 380 volt?

Quote:

The opportunity to measure the rate of gravity came in September 2002, when Jupiter obscured the Earth from a powerful quasar emitting in the radio band. Fomalont and Kopeikin compared the data from radio telescopes to measure the "virtual" displacement of the quasar, due to the fact that Jupiter with its powerful gravitational field bent the quasar emitted radio waves. The result of data processing is the value of 0.95 of the speed of light, and with a rather large error of + / - 0.25.

Conclusion: it is impossible to measure the speed of 350,000 with a speedometer limited to 300,000. And indirectly, it's a stretch.

Silent:

Conclusion:

You have not answered the question: what makes you think that the speed of gravity is faster than the speed of light?

PapaYozh:

As long as the circuit is not closed, nothing much gets transmitted anywhere.

There's just no incentive (to increase frequency and direction). But - there is (until the bird becomes an insulator).