[Archive! - page 109

Why be surprised when there is negative selection in the country.

But the positive process is slowly taking place.

On Monday my daughter went to jail for putting up posters with children's drawings-appeals to the governor asking him to stop cutting down trees in the city centre and replacing the squares with tiles.
It took them a long time to figure out what to write in the report, then they let them go.

PapaYozh:

Why be surprised when there is negative selection in the country.

But a positive process is slowly taking place.

Since the end of the 90s, people have settled down after the changes and gradually money and the market have started to make people better. People started to chip in for concierges in houses, on the roads they started to give way and say thank you

If you give in, children in children's institutions are no longer seen as second-rate and punished with slaps in the face. And about five years ago something broke. The country is getting greedier before our eyes.

The occasional pockets of resistance in the form of a desire to call things by their proper names and live by the rules are fading fast.

Curly unpalatable, purple.

It's not like it's banned from cultivation, it's banned from seeds for producers of dietary supplements.

"- Curly parsley itself is not a drug. The Federal Service of the Russian Federal Consumer Rights Protection and Human Health Control Service included it into complementary list of plants whose components are prohibited for production of dietary supplements (dietary supplements) which can do harm to human health, - said Alexander Timshin, the deputy head of food hygiene department of Rospotrebnadzor department in Kirov region.".

There's been a new kind of business in St. Petersburg for a year now. Many people periodically travel to Finland at weekends or during the week. They are of higher quality, and secondly, they are now cheaper there.

Now lots of small shops with vans pick up orders online and deliver food and the money is better, even taking into account the costs. This is madness, it should not be, there are still decent lands in the southern part like our Karelia, but in general, taking into account both the quality of land and the level of wages of those who work on the land, ours should be noticeably cheaper.

Mischek:

And I'm angry, they took my plates off me. And they wouldn't talk to me. For an expired inspection. Why do they whistle on TV from morning till night about the moratorium on technical inspections without voicing the fucking nuances?
File a statement of claim in court, I believe that the chances of winning are 80-90%. It's a long and painful process.

goldtrader:
File a claim in court, I think there is an 80-90% chance of winning. It is a long and painful process.

The plates have been handed over to the special regiment of the traffic police. You can pick them up in the evening.

Mischek:

There's been a new kind of business in St. Petersburg for a year now. Many people periodically travel to Finland at weekends or during the week. The first is that they are of higher quality and the second is that they are now cheaper.

But this is being combated at the state level. Imports of potatoes and meat into the Russian Federation are banned, and regulations are stamped on checkpoints in packs. It is surprising that meat and potatoes are significantly cheaper in Finland, despite the fact that the conditions for growing them are better in the Russian Federation and the wages are lower.

goldtrader:
But this is being dealt with at the state level. The import of potatoes and meat into the Russian Federation is banned, and regulations are stamped at the post in packs. The surprising thing is that meat and potatoes, while being of much higher quality, are noticeably cheaper in Finland, despite the fact that the growing conditions in the RF are better, and the wages are lower.

Our retail profit margin (average department store) is 40-100 %. It's lower there, but that's OK, we have all the non-market leftovers in the retail price tag.

goldtrader:
Imports of potatoes and meat into Russia banned
Doubtful way.