[Archive! - page 107

A powerful solar flare, which was recorded by NASA experts the day before, could cause disruptions in the operation of satellites, as well as communication networks on Earth, writes The Australian. The outburst of such force - the first since 2006, noted in the American National Weather Service.

However, since the emission was not aimed directly at the Earth, any significant effects should not wait, added NASA.

The solar emission involves such a large amount of energy for the first time since December 2006, when a similar outbreak was observed, the experts added. The magnetic storm on Earth could cause disruptions both to the power grid and to more subtle devices such as GPS satellites and therefore GPS navigators.

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=471044&cid=520

The Novosibirsk scientists have learned how to extract gold from mud and water. They have two methods in their arsenal: gravity, which makes it possible to separate the precious metal in a centrifuge, and liquid separation, when gold floats to the surface in paraffin with dissolved nanoparticles. For the sake of the experiment, scientists fished out three kilograms of gold from a tonne of coastal mud.

http://www.vesti.ru/videos?vid=340594&cid=700

volt:

...For the sake of an experiment, scientists fished three kilograms of gold out of a ton of coastal mud.

And that's with a gold content even in rich placer deposits of 1-2 grams per tonne. Lucky bastards.

granit77:
And that's with a gold content even in rich placer deposits of 1-2 grams per tonne. Lucky bastards.

Gold can be found in "coastal mud" in the form of gold products.

PapaYozh:

Gold can be found in "coastal mud" in the form of gold products.

Three kilos per cube. Eldorado).

PapaYozh:

Gold can be found in the "coastal mud" in the form of gold objects.

...worn on drowned men. Boo-ha-ha!

Pushkin (1799-1837).

Oh, how many wondrous discoveries

The spirit of enlightenment prepares us.

And experience is the son of hard errors,

And genius, the friend of paradoxes,

And chance, the god of invention.

volt:

Pushkin (1799-1837).

Oh, how many wondrous discoveries

The spirit of enlightenment prepares us.

And experience is the son of hard errors,

And genius, the friend of paradoxes,

and chance, the god of invention.

♪ and a nanogold prospector ♪

and the "news" mover in our ears

Mischek:

and a nanogold prospector

and the "VESTI" rubbing it in your ears

one would not expect anything else

volt:
I wouldn't expect anything else.

And I'm pissed, they took my plates off. And they won't talk to me. For an expired inspection. Why do they whistle on TV from morning till night about the moratorium on technical inspections without voicing the fucking nuances?