[Archive! - page 82

Integer:

There is more than enough for something.

)))))

Others pick their noses successfully without an education.

joo:

Yes? And why aren't ultralight aircraft like hang gliders with propellers banned? Aren't they afraid of making the border transparent?

Or is it harder to shoot down a flyer than any other aircraft with a missile? - nothing like that!, there is simply no such technology available today, otherwise spaceships would have long ago been plundering the big theatre... ugh, the vastness of the universe, but as it is, you have to burn hundreds of tons of diesel to reach at least Earth orbit.

Here's just one thing. The Americans have ended the shuttle programme. And they are in no hurry to build new ones. Are they not interested in space anymore. Or they have already built shuttles on a different technology. And they only use the Mir station and Russian rockets to deliver astronauts.

Nibbler:
Here's just one thing. The Americans have ended the shuttle programme. And are in no hurry to build new ones. Are they not interested in space anymore. Or they have already built shuttles on a different technology. And they only use the Mir station and Russian rockets to deliver astronauts.

Obviously, they are distracting the attention. But they themselves travel around the world with secret app in their iPhones. That is for sure. 100%

joo:

Yes? And why aren't ultralight aircraft like hang gliders with propellers banned? Aren't they afraid of making the border transparent?

Or is the Flyer harder to shoot down than any other aircraft with a missile? - Nothing like that!, there's just no such technology available today, otherwise spaceships would have long ago been sailing in the big theatre... ugh, the vastness of the universe, but as it is, you have to burn hundreds of tons of diesel to reach at least Earth orbit.

They told on TV that a much more economical way of delivering to orbit has existed for a long time. I think the French have been moving it. They simply flew the planes higher up and started from there.

But for some reason they preferred the more expensive method. Why do you think that is?

As far as I'm concerned, there's every possible technology. Only we don't know about them. For a variety of reasons.

Zhunko:

They said on TV that there has long been a much more economical way of getting it into orbit. I think the French have been moving it. They just flew the planes higher up and started from there.

But for some reason they preferred the more expensive method. Why do you think that is?

As far as I'm concerned, there's every possible technology. Only we don't know about them. For a variety of reasons.

It is simple at first glance.Air-launch systems have been discussed for more than thirty years, including the Soviet one based on the Mriya superliner. But their competitiveness is still low, nobody is in a hurry to implement them. "Sea Launch is already bankrupt, and there are no more people willing to finance dubious projects.

Flight proof video of Grebennikov

Especially liked the second minute of the explanation:)

Roger:
Especially liked the second minute of the explanation:)

Was that a joke? Or is it just me who has that image?

DhP:

Was that a joke? Or is it just me who has that picture?

What browser is it?

Mischek:

which browser?

Google Chrome...