EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 783

strangerr:

Pictures from yesterday's day, or rather from yesterday's lunch. I am posting it because it seems that there is a new trend - help beginners)))). I have a good view on it!) They may think why a deal was opened and why I stopped there and not there and maybe they will take something from it))) +179pp.
I think we should leave or (wait for....) (you raised XXX 000 000 pips, whistle from the balcony, it's cold in Italy, go south, ask my (second nickname) how I cut the dough....)

Noterday:

Expectations remain the same

Н1

Somewhere like this.

strangerr:

Somewhere like this.

89 average never traded?

Tantrik:

89 average never traded?

Good question)))) I've traded a lot of things before I got the hang of it)))

strangerr:

Good question)))) I traded all sorts of things until I got the hang of it))))
One foreigner (watched the video) trades a candle absorption plus 89 average mostly pound. It doesn't redraw quickly (lags). so what's the point?

Tantrik:
one foreigner (watched the video) trades a candle absorption plus 89 average mostly pound. It doesn't redraw quickly (lags). so what's the point?

Do you want me to create a philosophical treatise here?)))

strangerr:

Do you want me to create a philosophical treatise here?)))
No, tell me if you traded 89 yes or no (if yes, how does it work what %)

Tantrik:
no, say trade 89 yes or no (if yes, how does it work what %)

Traded, works like any average with a different period, % I can't remember, I won't say.

strangerr:

Traded, works like any average with a different period, % can't remember, won't say.
Thank you! (gone).

Tantrik:
Thank you! (gone).

It's not about the indicators, it's about us, once advised to watch the movie 'Revolver', who's seen it?