EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 786

Roman.:

Searching, searching, my posts - can't find... Looking... In this thread...

Maybe they're in the old thread...

ReziDent:

Perhaps they are on the old branch...

Looking there, too, for No. 2...

On the hourly timeframe on the Eurodollar, I think a "pennant" continuation pattern has been formed. In any case we have to wait. On the daily timeframe the Fibo level has not been breached yet either (which may be a guarantee of continuation of the rise in the euro). Ishimoku has not shown anything concrete yet. Regarding candlestick patterns, the situation is a little bit different. The penultimate daily candlestick was an inverted hammer and the last one has taken the shape close to a doji or tombstone, it may be formation of a shooting star candlestick pattern, which in turn will cause reversal of the trend. I attach all the screenshots of my deductions.

H1 EUR/USD Formation of a pennant

Daily EUR/USD and Fibo fan and possible formation of reversal candlestick formation

Daily EUR/USD and Ishimoku

Human behaviour is unpredictable, don't believe anyone who claims to have foreseen the future.

strangerr:
Human behaviour is unpredictable, don't believe anyone who claims to have foreseen the future.

BU-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA....

Roman.:

BU-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA....

Hysterical? I sympathise.

strangerr:

Hysterical? I'm sorry.

Yes... I got a good one...

Based on Autochartist technical analysis software

The grey rectangle is the area where the price will move on the D1

On H4

On H1

Volumes of Put(Sell) option levels

Divergence on D1

If the monthly candlestick closes under the trend line, we will move to the lower resistance line

But considering the negative news flow against USD I wonder what trump up the sleeve will be played for USD

Who will add either for or against ?

strangerr:

it is the crowd that is predictable (and controllable). Great film (haven't seen a film in 3 years)