EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 388

See high 1.4225 and all, but I think it's still a correction. On small TF, it doesn't look like a reversal....))))

ZetM:

See high 1.4225 and all, but I think it's still a correction. On small TF, it doesn't look like a reversal....))))

Yeah, it could very well be... Or it could be a flat...

margaret:
$1.4330/35 strong technical resistance
$1.4300 intermediate offers
$1.4280/85 strong offers
$1.4250 intermediate offers on the way
$1.4230/35 intermediate offers
$1.4200 intraday high in Asia/stronger offers/stops higher/option expiry
$1.4175/85 intermediate offers, area of highs

Yes, that's right, to that another 50-60, for each individual level, no justification and no price for this info...))))

It's getting close to morning and Rekkera, still no....))))

ZetM:

It's getting close to morning and... Rekkera, Still no....))))

He'll tell us all about it at dawn... Yesterday morning: I made coffee, sat down in front of the computer, and here's Rekker with his reviews of Yusuf's indicator...

I'm sitting in a white tracksuit, cup in hand with hot coffee... good thing I didn't spill it on myself... I put the cup away... Well, that makes me laugh...weirdo man....

margaret:

He'll tell us all about it at dawn... Yesterday morning: I made coffee, sat down in front of the computer, and here is Rekker with his comments about Yusuf...

I'm sitting in a white tracksuit, cup in hand with hot coffee... good thing I didn't spill it on myself... I put the cup away... Well, that makes me laugh...weirdo man....

Yes, he speaks in riddles, intelligently and with very subtle humour....)))))

See, there's something about this level. Price rolls in and out, something is there....))))

margaret:

He will tell us everything at dawn and draw it out... Yesterday morning: I made coffee, sat down in front of the computer, and here is Rekker with his reviews of Yusuf's indicator...

Until the end of the day only buy, fall is possible at the moment, indicated by the blue line, but it is better to update this forecast every hour, because a fall, which was not seen an hour ago, is looming, so we are in the zone of unstable rise, so, as you can see in the chart, EA recommends to temporarily leave the market until the circumstances are clarified:

yosuf:

For the rest of the day buy only, a drop is possible at the point indicated by the blue line, but it is better to update this forecast every hour:

For the offtops please note. 2yosuf: Do youhave an owl ready on the turkey to start from April?

Roman.:

For the offtops, please excuse me. 2yosuf: Do youhave an owl ready by turkey to start from April?

We have an irregular power supply for now, so may have to postpone for a few days, except that opponents moderators are not allowed to participate in the duel, and without them there is no point in experimenting, because with any results will claim that they did-better than I did.