EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 600

And gold is just smart... )))) target 1450 reached... now could be a reversal downwards.

procenkoo:

Hi all !

Been in the market 6 years, have some free time, decided to help beginners earn on forex

Here is my predictions blog http://forextrade-live.blogspot.com

Trash... What are the grounds for Sel? As a beginner, can you tell me? Or do you have a counter-trend strategy like me :) ?

procenkoo:

i'm working in the market for 6 years.

I've been working in the market for 6 years, I have some free time, so I decided to help beginners to earn on Forex

Here's my forecasting blog http://forextrade-live.blogspot.com

It's a bit of a slump, but it's not great. And no stop loss. That's the fashion now, isn't it? Let's see where the curve takes us.

What other pairs do you predict?

Alexsandr76:
And gold is just clever... )))) target of 1450 is reached... now there could be a reversal downwards.

Alexander, a puzzle question. Well, you draw your alternatives, or rather, two alternatives on the screenshot, upwards as always, or downwards (it is clear, the price moves that way). We all know how to do it. If you could display the exact movement direction without alternatives, your eyes may get lost)).

ZetM draws clearly, no need to guess.

Everyone is grumbling at each other today...

Kitsan:
Everyone is grumbling at each other today...
Everybody? :) In about 40 minutes, the grumpy ones are gonna blow off steam.

seolink74:
All of them? :) In about 40 minutes, the grunts are gonna blow off steam.
And what happens in 30 minutes?

Vlad72:

Alexander, a question for you. You draw your variants, or to be more precise, two variants on the screenshot, and it is always either up or down (it is clear, the price moves that way). We all know how to do it. If you could display the exact movement direction without alternatives, your eyes may get lost)).

ZetM draws clearly, no need to guess.

ZetM doesn't show alternatives (I think it has them as well).

I'm used to drawing the main option and alternatives (sometimes several), which helps me choose the safest movement (when several options point in the same direction).

When there is a move that doesn't imply and doesn't give a chance for alternatives I always have one option. In some cases (especially in case of tops or corrections) there are alternatives - this is a request to the market, not to me. Regarding the priorities - you must have noticed: in case of several variants I always indicate the levels, at which the main/alternative variant is confirmed/cancelled.

P.S. Try to see more than the market shows (very often the obvious becomes a trap).

GBP-CHF 100 pps reached. who got in on the signal congratulations. keep the position

15 min before the meeting